Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,511

1 members and 1,510 guests
Most users ever online was 54,199, 06-29-2026 at 02:43 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 76,141
Threads: 249,275
Posts: 2,573,134
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DiscoLem

First Trade

Printable View

  • 01-09-2015, 11:57 AM
    ispitroseas
    First Trade
    Today I'm getting my lemon blast. Sooo excited.
    The guy gave me all the info and I feel confident buying from him.
  • 01-09-2015, 12:22 PM
    ispitroseas
    He's a 500gram male so I'm happy!
  • 01-09-2015, 01:18 PM
    ispitroseas
    I plan to breed him with my pastel.
  • 01-09-2015, 02:39 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Re: First Trade
    Best wishes with the new addition. Share pics when you can.
  • 01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
    AlexisFitzy
    Re: First Trade
    Congrats on the new addition :) and I agree share those pics when ya can. Can't wait to see him.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1