Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,658

1 members and 1,657 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,199
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lilly24601

my animals are pigs

Printable View

• 07-05-2013, 05:57 PM
    jasonmcgilvrey83
    my animals are pigs
    So I have three bps and a pacman frog and today was feeding day. For some reason all my reptiles are acting like pigs and waiting for me at the glass to get more food after I fed them Lol. Everyone I pass by the cage they fallow me with their head.
  • 07-05-2013, 06:04 PM
    Neal
    Re: my animals are pigs
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonmcgilvrey83 View Post
    So I have three bps and a pacman frog and today was feeding day. For some reason all my reptiles are acting like pigs and waiting for me at the glass to get more food after I fed them Lol. Everyone I pass by the cage they fallow me with their head.

Just be happy that they all ate :P
  • 07-05-2013, 10:25 PM
    Inarikins
    May be time to size up their prey? :P
  • 07-05-2013, 11:00 PM
    bcr229
    I have a MBK that will come zipping out of her hide if you undo the clips on the top of her tank. She begs worse than my dogs do.
  • 07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
    jasonmcgilvrey83
    Lol. My big one should be on a size bigger then adult mice but can't find a place around here that carrys a size that big frozen and I won't kill an animal. So I give him two adult mice. My other two are at the size they need to be on but still want more. I gave my small bp two big hoppers instead of one this feeding to see if he would be content with it but the guy still wanted more. Their all under two and a half feet besides my oldest one
  • 07-06-2013, 12:05 AM
    Neal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonmcgilvrey83 View Post
    Lol. My big one should be on a size bigger then adult mice but can't find a place around here that carrys a size that big frozen and I won't kill an animal. So I give him two adult mice. My other two are at the size they need to be on but still want more. I gave my small bp two big hoppers instead of one this feeding to see if he would be content with it but the guy still wanted more. Their all under two and a half feet besides my oldest one

Where are you located at? What I honestly recommend doing is trying to find people in your area either on the forum or that sell F/T. I'm going to people that have snakes and are close to me and see if they want to split orders from now on. I figure if you find one or two people then it'll kill the cost of shipping.
  • 07-06-2013, 01:19 AM
    Jessiefish
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
    I have a MBK that will come zipping out of her hide if you undo the clips on the top of her tank. She begs worse than my dogs do.

I have a corn snake that does this! She's terrible.
  • 07-06-2013, 01:35 AM
    jasonmcgilvrey83
    Been shopping online but he's to small for a medium rat but to big for a adult mouse. What would u guys recommend. I'll post pick so u can see him

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/...ps967ed4ba.jpg
  • 07-06-2013, 01:38 AM
    Inarikins
    Pick up a digital kitchen scale. If he weighs <700 grams, feed him a prey item 10-15% of his body weight, if he weighs >700 grams, feed him a rat between 50 and 80 grams once a week. Every place you go to sizes their feeders differently so it's hard to go 'oh yeah you need to feed him _______'
  • 07-06-2013, 02:15 AM
    jasonmcgilvrey83
    That's the only thing I don't have. A scale. Lol