Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,134

0 members and 1,134 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Btripp08 (38)

» Stats

Members: 75,150
Threads: 248,591
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Dbook
  • 05-04-2013, 11:29 AM
    nighttrain_1991
    Riverside Reptile Breeders?
    Has anyone dealt with Pat at Riverside Reptile Breeders? What was your experience?
  • 05-04-2013, 11:33 AM
    wilomn
    Never heard of em. Might want to check the BOI over on Fauna.
  • 05-04-2013, 11:44 AM
    nighttrain_1991
    Re: Riverside Reptile Breeders?
    I tried...at least sort of. There doesn't seem to be a search function, and I don't have an account set up there yet. I'll have to do that when I get home from work later today. Just thought I'd check here real quick. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Never heard of em. Might want to check the BOI over on Fauna.

• 05-04-2013, 12:08 PM
    towelie4365
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117276

from a quick google search of "Pat at Riverside Reptile Breeders"

Better than nothing :P
  • 05-04-2013, 01:41 PM
    nighttrain_1991
    Quote:

Originally Posted by towelie4365 View Post
    http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=117276

from a quick google search of "Pat at Riverside Reptile Breeders"

Better than nothing :P

Thanks so much--how could I have possibly forgotton about goole? Google knows everything lol. Thanks again that definitly helps. After reading some of the horror stories I felt so lucky that my first transaction went so well as I didn't do any research on the seller just took them at face value.
  • 05-15-2013, 09:20 AM
    brobertson
    Okay, I saw his ads too, cheap snakes, doesn't seem to be much info. However, he has an update posted today, saying that they are eating and ready to go on live mouse PINKIES. Now that is a definite red flag for me. I would steer clear, and if it looks too good to be true... it probably is.
  • 05-15-2013, 09:53 AM
    nighttrain_1991
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brobertson View Post
    Okay, I saw his ads too, cheap snakes, doesn't seem to be much info. However, he has an update posted today, saying that they are eating and ready to go on live mouse PINKIES. Now that is a definite red flag for me. I would steer clear, and if it looks too good to be true... it probably is.

Thanks for the update. It was a really nice looking kingpin, but when I couldn't find much info I kind of moved on. I am working with Bob Futo right now on a jigsaw blast.
  • 06-04-2013, 10:07 AM
    snakeguy46
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brobertson View Post

Why a red flag? Feel free to contact Heather to see how she likes the kingpin.

To: largereptiles <largereptiles@aol.com>
    Sent: Thu, May 30, 2013 12:56 pm
    Subject: Re: Kingpin update

Just arrived, alive and well just a tad bit cool. Will update you once i get him to eat his first meal with me. Thank you
  • 06-04-2013, 10:10 AM
    snakeguy46
    We can always provide references for the future. Would have loved to have done some business with you?
  • 06-04-2013, 10:20 AM
    Infirmary
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain_1991 View Post
    Has anyone dealt with Pat at Riverside Reptile Breeders? What was your experience?

We did business with them last year and would do business again with Pat. We purchased a female adult pastel last year and she arrived safe and in great condition. She is currently gravid at this time.

Thanks