Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,028

2 members and 2,026 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,156
Threads: 248,597
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lucasthesurf

Enchi Vs OD w/Mojave

Printable View

• 07-12-2022, 09:22 PM
    MissingLink
    Enchi Vs OD w/Mojave
    Looking for some guidance on spotting Enchi and/or OD with Mojave. From what I've seen they both do similar things when added to Mojave/Mystic including adding oranges. Take a look at this and let me know your thoughts. Pairing was Super Pastel Mystic Het Hypo x Mojave Enchi Fire OD. I'm leaning towards Pastel OD Mojave/Mystic.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...dc12994c77.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...f094b64c7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
  • 07-12-2022, 09:40 PM
    Albert Clark
    Re: Enchi Vs OD w/Mojave
    Amazing reptile there. Congrats! Certainly seeing the pastel orange dream Mojave. The enchi I don’t see.
  • 07-13-2022, 04:01 AM
    Armiyana
    I almost want to say there may be possible fire in there too but I agree on OD not Enchi.
  • 07-13-2022, 02:25 PM
    nikkubus
    Enchi doesn't have quite as dramatic of an effect on the oranges in flaming and blushing, especially in lower side and has more of an effect on side pattern. Where OD really cleans up the speckling to make side pattern look clean, Enchi usually reduces the "eyes" of the alienhead or removes them. Enchi tends to makes the alienheads a bit blockier and connects them more to dorsal (similar to Pastel without shrinking them horizontally), where OD widens the base of the alienhead a bit, but doesn't tend to have a dramatic effect on the top part and you still see a lot of the heart-shape tops. When you combine those to what Mojave/Mystic does, it's a bit tougher to see some of the side pattern change, but this one looks more OD than Enchi to me.

I think if Fire were in there, the blacks in the dorsal would be even more taken over by blushing than what you are seeing.

I'm leaning towards OD Pastave, thinking Mystic would give stronger blacks and a brighter, less subdued yellow.
  • 07-13-2022, 08:29 PM
    MissingLink
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    Enchi doesn't have quite as dramatic of an effect on the oranges in flaming and blushing, especially in lower side and has more of an effect on side pattern. Where OD really cleans up the speckling to make side pattern look clean, Enchi usually reduces the "eyes" of the alienhead or removes them. Enchi tends to makes the alienheads a bit blockier and connects them more to dorsal (similar to Pastel without shrinking them horizontally), where OD widens the base of the alienhead a bit, but doesn't tend to have a dramatic effect on the top part and you still see a lot of the heart-shape tops. When you combine those to what Mojave/Mystic does, it's a bit tougher to see some of the side pattern change, but this one looks more OD than Enchi to me.

I think if Fire were in there, the blacks in the dorsal would be even more taken over by blushing than what you are seeing.

I'm leaning towards OD Pastave, thinking Mystic would give stronger blacks and a brighter, less subdued yellow.

Thank you for the detailed response. That's exactly what I was looking for. I have some more mojave enchi/od stuff that just hatched, if ok with you I'd like to send a message to get some help with it.

• 07-14-2022, 03:05 AM
    nikkubus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MissingLink View Post
    Thank you for the detailed response. That's exactly what I was looking for. I have some more mojave enchi/od stuff that just hatched, if ok with you I'd like to send a message to get some help with it.

Of course :)