Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,238

1 members and 1,237 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
  • 06-10-2011, 08:05 PM
    PrettyInInk87
    Male Sambava Panther Chameleon
  • 06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
    Skittles1101
    Love them!
  • 06-10-2011, 08:41 PM
    PrettyInInk87
    Re: Male Sambava Panther Chameleon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LGray23 View Post
    Love them!

Thank you! :D
  • 06-10-2011, 08:47 PM
    creaturelover92
    they are both beautiful :gj: chameleons are totally capable of loving :D the veiled i used to have would only come out of her cage for me <3 i miss her soo

loved and missed Ivy
  • 06-10-2011, 09:03 PM
    PrettyInInk87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by creaturelover92 View Post
    they are both beautiful :gj: chameleons are totally capable of loving :D the veiled i used to have would only come out of her cage for me <3 i miss her soo

loved and missed Ivy

Lol! Many would argue that... My Chams don't really like me and Darla HATES me. I don't handle them because of it. :) Sorry about your loss.
  • 06-10-2011, 09:39 PM
    reaper99
    Is that a tattoo on your hand lol

There are great looking guys are they hard to care for? I'm really thinking about getting me a pair but I know nothing about them still this guys u got are beautiful!!!!
  • 06-10-2011, 10:24 PM
    PrettyInInk87
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper99 View Post
    Is that a tattoo on your hand lol

There are great looking guys are they hard to care for? I'm really thinking about getting me a pair but I know nothing about them still this guys u got are beautiful!!!!

Yes I have 2 large tattoos on my right arm. :D

Once you have your little guy or girl set up with the proper enclosure, lighting, lighting schedule, dusting schedule, feeding schedule, and stable temps and humidity it's fairly easy. It's very confusing at first but again, once you know what to do and get the hang of things it's easy. They require more time and attention than your typical reptile but their beauty is just so rewarding. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I can get you started on setting the enclosures up before you decide to bring them home. Also require lots of space... :D Also, Chameleonforums.com is a GREAT way to get you started on your basic information.
  • 06-10-2011, 11:29 PM
    reaper99
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyInInk87 View Post
    Yes I have 2 large tattoos on my right arm. :D

Once you have your little guy or girl set up with the proper enclosure, lighting, lighting schedule, dusting schedule, feeding schedule, and stable temps and humidity it's fairly easy. It's very confusing at first but again, once you know what to do and get the hang of things it's easy. They require more time and attention than your typical reptile but their beauty is just so rewarding. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I can get you started on setting the enclosures up before you decide to bring them home. Also require lots of space... :D Also, Chameleonforums.com is a GREAT way to get you started on your basic information.

Hey thanks I sure will right now the issue has been $$$ lol but I defiantly want some I brother inlaw keeps asking me to get iguana but I think chameleons are a lot cooler and hey he can be looking at me with one eye and at him with the other I would love to see an iguana do that lmao
  • 06-10-2011, 11:34 PM
    dragonboy4578
    They look awesome. Thanks for showing us the pic's.....:gj:
  • 06-10-2011, 11:38 PM
    JAYGEE
    Chameleon's are on my want list.

Love the colors on Hugh, Darla looks like she is saying, Are you done yet.. Be-gone already.

Thanks for sharing!