Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,468

2 members and 1,466 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84

Some of my drawings..

Printable View

• 02-13-2007, 04:08 PM
    Ginevive
    Some of my drawings..
    These are just a few, I will try to scan more.
    I drew this today..
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...evivehorse.jpg
    This was from last year.
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...orsegallop.jpg
  • 02-13-2007, 04:14 PM
    Ginevive
    Re: Some of my drawings..
    lol; just noticed the stirrup on the top pic ain't connected to the saddle! oops..
  • 02-15-2007, 10:39 AM
    Ginevive
    Am I like those delusional; people on American Idol who think they're good but suck? No one on any forums ever comment on my artwork, and I just want to know in case I should just give up and know reality.
  • 02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
    Laooda
    I JUST SAW THE THREAD!!!!! You don't suck!!! Trust me! :rolleyes: I loved the Arabian you painted... (see I even remember it)! And these are great sketches!!! The top is my fav.... She really has an emotion going on. This is my opinion on art... it's the most universal thing in the world....*no pun intended* :P AND there are thing that I would kill to be able to do..... can't draw people without them looking like elves.... just can't. Rapture can do portraits that look real. Everything I've seen of yours has great emotion... not as AZ to do as you'd think!!! you don't suck... K? And when it comes down to it.... DO IT FOR YOU!!! Who gives a rat... if you like doing it, then go Nike style, and JUST DO IT!!! :D
  • 02-15-2007, 10:37 PM
    Ginevive
    Thanks! :)
  • 02-15-2007, 10:49 PM
    daaangconcepts
    No way do you suck!!! I like the first pic also. Kinda reminds me of you!!:oops:
  • 02-15-2007, 10:50 PM
    Ginevive
    Thanks :) I just never really exposed my art to many people other than family/friends..
  • 02-15-2007, 10:56 PM
    SarahMB
    I was just thinking that it really shows that you know so much about horse anatomy, and how they move.
    It's wonderful when two passions merge like that, I think it jumps off the paper.
  • 02-15-2007, 10:59 PM
    iceman25
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginevive
    No one on any forums ever comment on my artwork, and I just want to know in case I should just give up and know reality.

I think they are pretty darn good! And you should never give up on something you love just cause no one commented. As long as it is your passion and you love doing it, that's all that counts the most. :)
  • 02-15-2007, 11:11 PM
    recycling goddess
    i can't really comment... cause i have no talent.

but if i were going to comment... i'd say... wow, when you draw it looks like something real (as opposed to when i draw and it looks like two toothpicks in love) :rofl: