Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,855

0 members and 1,855 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,199
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lilly24601

Feeding pics..

Printable View

• 08-20-2014, 11:35 PM
    albinos_rule
    Feeding pics..
    Just wondered if the forum allows feeding pics. I know some forums frown on them. I personally see nothing wrong with them, and I have some of my little guy with his first rat pup, well since I have had him anyway :D

But if they are a no-no here then I will respect that and not post any. Oh and if this is the wrong area for this question then moderators feel free to move it...:gj:
  • 08-21-2014, 12:04 AM
    dr del
    Re: Feeding pics..
    Hi,

No we have no problems with feeding pics at all. :)

I, personally, don't put them on facebook because I know some people on my feed keep rodents as pets and it seems a little disrespectful - but on a reptile dedicated forum I think it is more than acceptable as long as all animals involved are treated well.

That being said if some idiot put up a picture of him feeding a kitten to his snake His bahookie literally wouldn't have time to touch the floor. :P

Responsible husbandry and all that.
  • 08-21-2014, 12:10 AM
    Eric Alan
    Re: Feeding pics..
    Hmmm...
    http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/bahookie.jpg

Yep! Means what I thought it meant!

:D
  • 08-21-2014, 11:19 PM
    Gary P
    I am totally fine with feeding pics. I have owned rodents in the past as pets and actually have a small pet dumbo rat at the moment. Snakes gotta eat, fact of life. I doubt feeding pics would bother anyone viewing this site. As long as they are bloody or gory. Mainly just use comment sense when posting feeding pics lol.