Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,168

1 members and 3,167 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,170
Threads: 248,600
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, viersa

Does it ever stop?!?!

Printable View

• 10-27-2017, 01:55 PM
    oodaT
    Does it ever stop?!?!
    Lets just say i "had to buy another rack", this time a CB-70 3 shelf from RBI. Mainly because my 2 900+ grams BP's, i feel should have a little more room. Plus another T-stat for the cb70's and couple more larger tubs for the VE-6. Feel like I'm ordering something every week or so lol.

Anyone else with multiple beeps feel this way also?
  • 10-27-2017, 01:59 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    My racks are of the roll your own variety, so that is not too big an issue, but it seems all too often that I open the freezer and have to order rats again...
  • 10-27-2017, 01:59 PM
    tttaylorrr
    Re: Does it ever stop?!?!
    i feel like i'm always buying thermo/hygrometers because i always manage to get the screens wet and ruin them lol.
  • 10-27-2017, 02:10 PM
    SDA
    I swear I should have a museum of bad choice purchases of all the junk I bought over the years to try and make things better. I still have not learned not that I will really ever learn to not be a sucker for new shiny things :P
  • 10-27-2017, 02:13 PM
    Mr. Misha
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    My racks are of the roll your own variety, so that is not too big an issue, but it seems all too often that I open the freezer and have to order rats again...

That's not a bad problem to have. ;)
  • 10-27-2017, 02:24 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Misha View Post
    That's not a bad problem to have. ;)

Oh that depends, when your rats start arriving by dolly load bi-weekly and raising snakes is not your primary source of income there may be a little bit of an issue. I really need to break down and sell some more babies.
  • 10-27-2017, 02:32 PM
    Mr. Misha
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Oh that depends, when your rats start arriving by dolly load bi-weekly and raising snakes is not your primary source of income there may be a little bit of an issue. I really need to break down and sell some more babies.

That sounds like a full time job. This why my max is 6. I'm looking for one more and then I'm done.
  • 10-27-2017, 02:35 PM
    Starscream
    This is a stupid problem to have, but I keep thinking I need to buy a new tub for my one (1) snake because I keep thinking of ways to improve things, and it wouldn't work with how many holes I've drilled into my current tubs.
  • 10-27-2017, 02:50 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Misha View Post
    That sounds like a full time job. This why my max is 6. I'm looking for one more and then I'm done.

The care, feeding and breeding is actually not that bad and I actually enjoy it. I also am lucky enough to have help when I need it. The marketing/selling is the part that is like work. At my real job, I have hired people to take care of selling the product I create because I have such a distaste for marketing in general. Next season I will probably do the same for snakes and it will let me focus on what I like to to.
  • 10-27-2017, 04:03 PM
    Pezz
    Every paycheque. This next one coming up I'm replacing my jumpstarts with herpstats.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk