Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 684

0 members and 684 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,614
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99

new to the site

Printable View

• 02-08-2009, 12:03 AM
    Python Guy
    new to the site
    I have a juvenile ball python his name is kon I have had him for 6 months I also have juvenile jungle carpet python his name is koa I have had him for about a month.One of my friends told me about the site and how much it helped him out so I figured Id give it a shot to.Because I have spent plenty of time in front of the computer tryin to look and get answer all over the internet about my snakes to find almost every site says somethin different about how to care for them.
  • 02-08-2009, 12:28 AM
    Bruce Whitehead
    Re: new to the site
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Python Guy View Post
    I have a juvenile ball python his name is kon I have had him for 6 months I also have juvenile jungle carpet python his name is koa I have had him for about a month.One of my friends told me about the site and how much it helped him out so I figured Id give it a shot to.Because I have spent plenty of time in front of the computer tryin to look and get answer all over the internet about my snakes to find almost every site says somethin different about how to care for them.

Welcome to the site.

If you have any questions just start up a thread and I do not doubt you will get tons of support.

Bruce

PS: We love pictures of snakes here :)
  • 02-08-2009, 01:33 AM
    Jsh
    Welcome! --Josh
  • 02-08-2009, 05:03 AM
    llovelace
    :welcome: