Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,552

0 members and 1,552 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,594
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW

How to change username?

Printable View

• 08-25-2021, 05:27 PM
    Snow Balls
    How to change username?
    Hey! So as of today I have officially became a platinum member here. I am trying to grow my name in this community and want to give back everything I can and try and make sure every ball python owner on here can properly take care of their animals whether they have 1 snake or a big breeding operation. I myself have a small breeding operation of about 15 BPs and growing fast! When I first made this account I had no business name in mind. Now that I have been hatching out clutches and selling most hatchlings, I think its a good idea to change my name now to my current business name so everyone can familiarize themselves with me and my collection. Can someone point me in the direction I have to go to get my username changed?
  • 08-25-2021, 05:31 PM
    Bogertophis
    It's above my pay-grade, but I'll see that our site administrator gets your request. ;)

And thanks for helping to support the site! :gj:
  • 08-25-2021, 05:32 PM
    Snow Balls
    Re: How to change username?
    You are awesome!:cool:
  • 08-25-2021, 05:34 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CK BALLS View Post
    You are awesome!:cool:

Aw shucks...:oops:
  • 08-25-2021, 05:35 PM
    Snow Balls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    And thanks for helping to support the site! :gj:

Its the least I could do, years ago when I first started breeding I was on here all the time researching everything I could. Now I feel like I have an obligation to make sure these animals are properly cared for
  • 08-25-2021, 05:49 PM
    Bogertophis
    I'm not at all "commercial" with my snakes- I try to share my years of experience so that snakes get the best care with the least frustration for their owners. This is a good site- I'm just happy to help. :snake:
  • 08-25-2021, 07:10 PM
    mlededee
    Please send me a PM with your username change request. :)