Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,802

1 members and 2,801 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,172
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Ro55y5
  • 01-01-2009, 07:03 PM
    SGExotics
    Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!
    Part 1:
    YouTube - Albino Ball Python Unboxing Part 1

Part 2:
    YouTube - Albino Ball Python Unboxing Part 2 - The Close Up

Check out joshua12buchwald!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/joshua12buchwald
    He's Got An Awesome Setup and Some Amazing Morphs!

***NOTE***
    In the video, i say im going to breed him in a few months when he's atleast 500 grams, please ignore that, after weighing him (he's 300 grams), i realized im going to just wait until the next breeding season rolls around to pair him up with the 02 & 03 100% het albino females that are coming in tuesday Jan.6.09...
  • 01-01-2009, 07:41 PM
    MDB
    Re: Unboxing My NEW ALBINO BALL PYTHON!!!!
    I am positive that was supposed to be delivered to my house:)
  • 01-01-2009, 08:46 PM
    nixer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    ***NOTE***
    In the video, i say im going to breed him in a few months when he's atleast 500 grams, please ignore that, after weighing him (he's 300 grams), i realized im going to just wait until the next breeding season rolls around to pair him up with the 02 & 03 100% het albino females that are coming in tuesday Jan.6.09...

so basically you planned to not quarantine this animal!
    or the other 2 you have comming
  • 01-01-2009, 09:01 PM
    nixer
    nevermind i saw the video no QT practice period!
  • 01-01-2009, 09:40 PM
    Luke Martin
    Nice Albino....I'd say breed him to the 50%er first to try and prove her out though...cause then if you breed her to the spider the next year (if she proves out) you've got spiders 50% het albino ;)
  • 01-01-2009, 11:47 PM
    rocko2527
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    nevermind i saw the video no QT practice period!

Why do you care so much its his animal:rolleye2: And hes obviously young and determined especially if he has an albino already good luck:gj:
  • 01-02-2009, 12:02 AM
    Michelle.C
    If he doesn't practice proper quarantine procedures, he should. Seeing as it appears he is trying to make a business name for himself, that would shine rather poorly in his favor. It is a breeders responsibility to make sure the animals they sell are healthy and disease free. If you want to make it more basic than that; it is a keepers responsibility also.

Some people simply don't know about why they should quarantine and need to be educated. Whenever I add a new addition to my collection; the animals get a veterinarian visit with a full checkup and a fecal. They also get six months in quarantine at the other end of my house. You can never be too cautious with boids.

That being said, they are very attractive animals. I hope for their sake, you do quarantine them for a minimum of three months.

Good luck!
  • 01-02-2009, 12:12 AM
    nixer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rocko2527 View Post
    Why do you care so much its his animal:rolleye2: And hes obviously young and determined especially if he has an albino already good luck:gj:

lol i think you need to learn something also.
    if thats what you wanna call it.:rofl:
    i see many lost animals in both of your collections
  • 01-02-2009, 12:20 AM
    sg1trogdor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nixer View Post
    lol i think you need to learn something also.
    if thats what you wanna call it.:rofl:
    i see many lost animals in both of your collections

I normally try to stay in the shadows but I didn't see anything about Rocko saying he did not QT. So I dont get this portion or your reply. I also feel the need to make it very clear that I DO QT animals. I have 7 new snakes in my old bedroom as I type this. This is where they will stay for a few months or until I feel they are healthy and of no threat to my collection.
  • 01-02-2009, 01:01 AM
    llovelace
    Not to be a busy body but he didn't have to say he didn't QT , it's obvious from the second video he DOES NOT, but it's a MUST DO or he will, take the risk of maybe loosing those beautiful creatures.