Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,022

1 members and 1,021 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,614
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99

New guy here!

Printable View

• 10-19-2017, 05:47 AM
    Stocksy
    New guy here!
    Hey guys and girls. I'm new to this group and never joined a forum before. I am from the UK and have 3 snakes. A female corn, female Spider royal and a male normal poss het pied python. Been told he is het pied, but i have been told different things, so i really am unsure. I am quite inexperienced in snake keeping, but i'm aiming to learn quite abit being here. We all have to start somewhere, right? Thanks for accepting me.
  • 10-19-2017, 06:13 AM
    Zincubus
    Re: New guy here!
    Welcome !!!!

You're also more than welcome to join some of us on THE best UK reptile forum .. RFUK !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • 10-19-2017, 07:51 AM
    Stocksy
    Thank you. I might have a look at that forum and possibly join. The more forums, the better. Lol.
  • 10-19-2017, 08:15 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Welcome! You've found a great place to learn!:gj:
  • 10-19-2017, 09:31 AM
    tttaylorrr
    welcome!
    :welcome:
  • 10-19-2017, 10:19 AM
    artgecko
    Welcome to the forum! There are tons of great stickies in each forum to browse and very helpful posters and mods. This is a great forum for both newbies and experienced keepers, so I'm sure you'll find all the info you need here.
  • 10-19-2017, 11:09 AM
    Stocksy
    There are ALOT of threads on here. I almost feels overwhelming. Lol. But, thanksl you all for the welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  • 10-19-2017, 11:46 AM
    MissterDog
    Welcome! It all seems overwhelming at first glance but if you keep sticking around and absorbing info every day it gets easier! The stickies are the best threads to start with. Plus everyone here is happy to help :)
  • 10-19-2017, 12:54 PM
    BallPythonWannaBe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stocksy View Post
    There are ALOT of threads on here. I almost feels overwhelming. Lol. But, thanksl you all for the welcome!

Thats how I felt at first! And than I posted an adsurd amount of threads lol. But after a lot of advise from the people on here I got my first Beep(or Royal) :) But anyways Welcome!
  • 10-19-2017, 12:57 PM
    Stocksy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BallPythonWannaBe View Post
    Thats how I felt at first! And than I posted an adsurd amount of threads lol. But after a lot of advise from the people on here I got my first Beep(or Royal) :) But anyways Welcome!

I will be posting alot of threads in due course. Lol. I will have so many questions to ask and so much to know. I have only just started having snakes and already i want as many morphs as possible. Lol.