Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Day Fortyfive -- HAPPY DANCE!

by , 10-13-2010 at 12:38 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Wooohoo!!! Lost FOUR pounds since last Wednesday!

I probably won't write much today (watch it turn into a full page...often does when I say I have nothing to say! LOL)....my Mom is here beside me and rather distracting. And I can't ask her to be quiet like I can my daughter. I meant to write yesterday, but got caught up in getting ready for Mom to arrive, and then ...

Updated 10-21-2010 at 04:43 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day Fortytwo -- Of Salads and Kids

by , 10-11-2010 at 12:59 AM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Things are going pretty good so far! Feeling better every day. Sometimes I think, "Geez, I really don't want to eat more salad right now!" But when I think that, I either come up with something different but equally healthy, or I just knuckle down and have some salad.

But ya know...as much as I sometimes get tired of eating salad...I also get tired of talking about it. ...

Updated 10-11-2010 at 12:59 AM by JLC

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day Forty -- Getting Easier! (and a recipe to share)

by , 10-08-2010 at 11:05 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Felt pretty darned good today! I'm not feeling deprived or unhappy in my food choices. My incidences of upset stomach (heartburn) are decreasing markedly each day. I think I'm already over the hardest hump, and it wasn't nearly so big or so painful as I'd expected it to be.

My next big challenge will come in a few days, I think...when my Mom comes out to visit. She flies in on Tuesday and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day Thirtynine -- Keepin' on...

by , 10-07-2010 at 01:28 PM (Judy's Weightloss Journey)

Seems like Tuesday was definitely the worst day to get through. Yesterday was not much fun, but not as bad. I got my stuff done and made it to church for Wed night classes. It wasn't until just around bedtime that the lurking headache finally exploded into spikey drills. I even felt it in my sleep some...but by morning, I felt fine. And today I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'm pretty hungry now, and ready ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Still pretty boring.

by , 10-06-2010 at 06:21 PM (Marks pretty boring blog.)
    I haven't been around for a while, still getting used to my new shift at work I guess. I'm now working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 7:00PM until 5:00AM, the money is pretty good, with the time and a half for Sundays and a 10% shift differential for working off hours, it's like getting paid for 49 hours for a 40 hour week. It's like getting a 25% raise, the down side of course is that it really messes up your internal clock. I actually love working those hours, there's actually more ...

Updated 10-07-2010 at 12:37 AM by MarkS

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast