Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 850

0 members and 850 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,204
Threads: 248,615
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, madballreptiles

Thread: Feeder mice

Thanks

Feeder mice

(dont know if i put this in the right place)Any irish people here know where i can get some live mice for feeding?im havng trouble getting carmen to cinsistently take f/t,,,i want to try live to see if she wil take them better,but there is nowhere here that does live mice.or indeed anybody in the uk or anywhere else who can give me some names in ireland if you know any.

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Feeder mice

Hi dude,

Best shot is finding a sympathetic petshop who breed their own. Consistency of suppy is a bugbear though. You could always breed your own though butif you do be aware mice stink. Search on google or somewhere for fancy mice breeders - they tend to have a lot of babies that dont make their exacting spcifications that they sell of cheap as pets.

Life is a lot simpler if you can get them eating f/k though as you can have those shipped from quality mail order companies etc.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Re: Feeder mice

its just a thaught at the moment,im gonna try f/t next week again, and if i get no reaction then my mate knows a store that does live mice so she is gonna take me thee to get one to try.
    there is a store nearme where i usually buy f/t ,i get them cheap there as im always in, but they dont do live mice yet.,may start pullin a few strings me thinks if things dont work with f/t