So I've been keeping my bp in a 10 gallon since I got him. Every night he's all over the place, climbing and moving about, so I figured I should upgrade his enclosure with more climbing space. Here's what he's in now:

Here's the 29 gallon I have for him. I still need some decent clips for the top though. I've tried those skinny oval shaped clips and some locking clips, and they just don't work. I remember an older style, wider clip that I used to have years ago, that the local pet shops just don't carry. Anyone know where I can get them? I'm using a large rock on my 10 gallon now...lol.

Anyway I put in a large branch that I cut from a tree in my yard, and weaved a vine platform for him to climb around on. Plus a couple rocks that were in my yard. When I make the move I'll move his log hide and water dish with him as well.

I have a UTH with a thermostat and a DIY humidifier that is set to turn on for a half hour, every hour and a half. I'm thinking I may need an additional heat source, and may put my smaller heat pad (the one that's currently on the 10 gallon), on the side of the tank. I don't think's it's an issue now, but when winter comes, my walls can get pretty cold (95 year old house).