Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,536

0 members and 1,536 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,392
Threads: 248,762
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, ball-o-rama
    Thanks

8 out of 14 Ball Pythons randomly acting strange?

just looking for some input...Tonight was feeding day ( i feed weekly FT on monday nights) I have a few solid eaters and a few picky eaters but tonight was much different then the average week. 8 out of the 14 were very active and seemingly trying to escape. 4 of these are really aggressive eater and only one ate, the others were all trying to get out. A few of the other not so aggressive eaters seemed to be on edge/aggravated bu did not eat.

Nothing today is out of the ordinary that i can think of but seems like something is definitely going on or in the air...Has anyone seen this happen or maybe no why? I'm baffled and hope this doesn't become a trend.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anjoid For This Useful Post:

Navaro (07-07-2014)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    My first thought is to check your temps. I'm not sure I've heard of it in BPs, but I know high temps can make corns get really restless.
    Casey

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kc261 For This Useful Post:

dr del (06-24-2014)

Thanks
    Were all 14 kept in the same conditions/location? I have no idea what could have been going on just yet so I'm trying to get an idea of what was happening here... if say 8 of them that were acting odd were kept in a rack in one room and the other 6 in another room in quarantine or whatever the case that would definitely be a place to start. 8 out of 14 snakes acting odd in the same way would really concern me! I had one of my snakes acting very off one day and I was a nervous wreck but he was back to normal in the morning when I woke up so I wrote it off as nothing. He was very hyperactive just slithering around super fast like I've never seen, he was tensley curved from head to tail, like a series of tight s's all the way down and he would rocket out of his cage and wherever else i let him go. I handled him and he raced up my arm around my shoulders and then around my neck, it seemed like he was traveling focusing on his head....not using him body as much as he normally would to move but more like he'd move his head/neck and his body just trailed. when he wrapped around my neck it was like he was just pulling with his head, he made a tight wrap around my neck and with every pulse of movement he'd nudge his head hard into my neck like he was dragging himself around with his head. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen but he never did it again

Thanks
    Was your place chemtrailed in recent time?