Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,173

1 members and 2,172 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons
    Thanks

where sells royal morphs uk

i am planning another morph 2 add to my collection, possibly either a male spider or male lesser but im struggling to find places where can get morphs which will deliver to scotland. i have got all my other royals from crystal palace reptiles who are great but im looking to broaden my options.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------

1.1 yellowbelly royal python
    0.1 pastel royal python
    1.0 bearded dragon
    1.1 hermans tortoise

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: where sells royal morphs uk

Hi,

It's a tricky one to be sure.

I also got mine from crystal palace but I think most of the other shops like triple8 reptiles and snakes and adders would be able to ship ok. I'd do some research for comments and reviews of the shops of course as not everyone has the same stellar rep as crystal palace.

I would also check out Scott at captivebred.co.uk, bloodball reptiles and Pi reptiles. There are many more so have a browse through Scotts forum as quite a few are regular posters and have excellent reputations.

Also, if you could use a dedicated reptile courier like tarantulabarn etc. ( based in Scotland which helps ), then you should be able to order from most people.

Nice morph choices by the way - I have yet to get anything with the spider gene in it but have never regretted buying my lesser for a second.

Don't rush into buying the first one you see though - this is an excellent chance to get the best looking example you can ( even if it costs a little more ) and make your future generations just that little step above everyone elses.

Not everyone looks for the same traits in the individual morph though.

I'm holding back a female black pastel from last season to shoot for black platinums in three years or so.

Now I just need to win the lottery so I can get a female clown to shoot for lesser clowns and a female spinner to shoot for lesser spinners.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

allyfair (02-03-2011)

Thanks

thanks for ur excellent advice! will check out all these places, see wot my options are and hopefully scrape together enough funds to add to my collection pretty soon.

black platinum, sounds fantastic. lesser morphs are def some of my favourite about. eventually plannin a female pinstripe and male lesser for some lesser pins in future, awesome morph!!!

Thanks