Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,234

3 members and 2,231 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,408
Threads: 248,769
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, WheezyS

Thread: Success! so far

Thanks

Success! so far

After a month or 2 warring with temps and hum with my two new bps I have finally won! Thanks to all the advice, it started with the removal of heat lamps the placement of wet towels and foil then someones idea to switch to tubs. I followed this progression found a Diy and built a heat rack after three days of constantly monitoring the temps in the tubs for fear of trouble I have resolved that all is well!!! I opened each this morning all the Bps were in their cool side hides. No flying around stressed! I am happy and thankful for all the advice u guys gave me. I can start looking forward to perfecting this process and getting completely read up on breeding!! TY

Thanks
    I'm glad things are going well for you! My BP had a picture perfect shed a couple days ago. Not a single old scale left on the guy! Keep up the good work, what sort of BP's do you have? Let's see some pics of your setup!

Thanks

Re: Success! so far

Quote Originally Posted by Quacking-Terror View Post
    I'm glad things are going well for you! My BP had a picture perfect shed a couple days ago. Not a single old scale left on the guy! Keep up the good work, what sort of BP's do you have? Let's see some pics of your setup!
    yea three of mines did to two at the same time and one shed while i was bringing her back from LA . I love my normal man he is awesome! I was afraid he wouldnt eat when i first got him, but he destroyed that mouse then yesterday I decided to try to switch him to rat pups I dangles it in his tongue went out and bam snapped it up! heres a link to what they look like I will be doing another one soon as soon as they all get good and settled in