Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,323

0 members and 3,323 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,602 Times in 3,139 Posts

introducing Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by AriSilvermoon View Post
    Your carpet is so pretty and I love all the climbing branches! I'm really happy to have one that likes to climb! I was leaning towards getting a GTP but a friend said his weren't handable without getting bit, then I found Itachi and the rest is history lol.

Ok thanks I'll save up for the AP cage then instead it's a little more than the exo and I would rather only buy one cage and not two. Itachi is my living room display snake, my ball pythons and blood python are in a rack system in my room since I have 7 ball pythons that was the best way to go with them plus they are 80% of the time in one of their hides and don't make a great display as Itachi. He is either on one of his branches or laying on the ground under a branch but still visible. Since he is the only one in the living room I have the space for as big a cage as I need for him, plus we are looking into moving in a year or so since I ended up rescuing a second leopard tortoise and my yard is only big enough for one adult not two so we got to find a bigger place and I'm thinking one with a second room that can be the ball python room.
    Thank you

I'm glad that you are going straight to the AP when it's time. That's a good plan. You will actually save money in the long run. I'm on a fixed income, so I understand that some folks need to work their way up to the forever cage as I have done and am currently doing.

For example, Lizzy, my largest Coastal carpet is doing fine in her 4x2x2, but I'm currently putting together an AP 72 x24x17. She's losing height, but she spends most of her time in her bowl anyway.

Lizzy decided to get a bit out of bowl and watch me doing her new home build.
    Last edited by Reinz; 09-24-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    The one thing I found that you can count on about Balls is that they are consistent about their inconsistentcy.

1.2 Coastal Carpet Pythons
    Mack The Knife, 2013
    Lizzy, 2010
    Etta, 2013
    1.1 Jungle Carpet Pythons
    Esmarelda , 2014
    Sundance, 2012
    2.0 Common BI Boas, Punch, 2005; Butch, age?
    0.1 Normal Ball Python, Elvira, 2001
    0.1 Olive (Aussie) Python, Olivia, 2017

Please excuse the spelling in my posts. Auto-Correct is my worst enema.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reinz For This Useful Post:

AriSilvermoon (09-28-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,497 Times in 2,689 Posts

Re: introducing Itachi

That's a very nice IJ. I agree with the others, carpets are great snakes to keep. I think you'll enjoy them. Keep the pictures coming.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-Ziggy For This Useful Post:

AriSilvermoon (09-28-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12