Quote Originally Posted by Danounet View Post
Hi there.

I have a 3 month old (at the most) ball. She is a normal female, but i dont think that matters much.

Anyways she is usualy VERY active and always trying to climp up her tank and alot of the time "follows me around" inside the tank where ever i go in my room. But in the last few days she is not active at all, and doest come out of the warm side hide much, if not ever since i dont know what she does while i sleep, but she didnt come out her hide last nite and i went to sleep at 5am.

Her eyes are a metallic blue color now and i dont think she cant see much, i flash my hands in front of her face and she doesnt do anything. The thing is her belly is NOT pink at all. I dont think her skin is dull, but I cant realy tell. So i dont know what to think...

This is my first python and first shed of any snake of that matter, so i dont know much. The pet store employee where i got her from said she shed once in the store already. So i would guess this is the 3rd shed (1st with breeder) if thats what it is. But again i dont know =/.

Any thoughs? Thanx.
Sometimes their bellies don't turn pink. It is just a sign that you can look for. I would expect a shed within the next week.

Also, keep in mind ball pythons are secretive snakes and enjoy spending most of their time hiding. An overly active snake is usually an indication that they are stressed out (trying to escape constantly) or not being fed enough.

If you need help in the future, start a new thread You will get much more help that way!