I'm sure most everyone knows that there's a big meeting in Chicago tomorrow(Friday) and Saturday about the proposed ban and what the reptile community should do about not just this ban but all laws going forward. There'll be a lot of people at the meeting and I'm sure that everyone will keep the best interest of the hobby in mind. I know Larry and BT will be doing their show from Chicago on Saturday night and I'm sure there'll be some discussion on the show. Because this is so important to all of us in the reptile cimmunity I'll try to keep everyone posted by doing my blog after the meeting both days. I'll just give everyone the over view of whats going on. This is about all of us and I'm sure everyone will be interested to see how it's going. To let everyone know, we aren't making decisions for you, we're just trying to come up with ways for all of us to go forward in a thoughtful but productive manner. If you have any questions that you'd like me to ask on your behalf please e-mail at bhb@comcast.net. You can also e-mail Friday or Saturday, I'll be checking my e-mails as much as possible. So if you're interested just go to my blog at: www.snakebytes.tumbler.com I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date. And thanks for the support on SnakeBytesTV!!!! Brian(BHB)