Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,624

2 members and 1,622 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,568
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Challenge For Artists

WOW! Both of those look great! Yeah, I will go up to the shop and have the person draw me up something too, just wanted a bit of variety from a few different people . Those drawings were great, thanks for taking the time to do them!

Yeah, the age restriction here is 18, but I have the conscent of my parents to get one I probably wont end up getting one until I am 18 though, want to have a couple of ideas in mind and think about them for a while seeing as its going to be there forever.
    "if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself." - Snakeman

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Cool stuff!

I was jammin' with the CS2 30 day trial, but after the 30 day trial was gone I had to go back to faithful paint.
    Gotta love MS paint. When I was 12 and my parents bought our 1st computer I used Paintbrush a lot. It took forever to do simple stuff, but after a few days and thousands of pixels later I made some cool stuff. I still have a few Anime t-shirts I made using Paintbrush, and they look pretty good.
    What are these mojavas I keep hearing so much about?

J. W. Exotics

Reptile Incubators

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StickyStevie
    want to have a couple of ideas in mind and think about them for a while seeing as its going to be there forever.
    GOOD IDEA. i have a feeling that helmet/snake design is something you might regret a few years down the road.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Street Killer
    GOOD IDEA. i have a feeling that helmet/snake design is something you might regret a few years down the road.
    Not sure if I would regret it. The helmet reminds me of motorbikes which is going to be a life long hobby, as are snakes so I thought putting them both together would be a good idea.

Im sure whatever I will get I will post a picture of so you can all make your own mind up on it... but at the end of the day its stuck on me
    "if you want something done right you gotta do it yourself." - Snakeman

Thanks

Definatly make sure its something you really want. My mom has 3 tattoos she regrets and it will take a crap load of money to get rid of them. Limit here is 18 no exceptions. Most tattoo places won't even let you walk through the front door unless your 18. I actually waited about 2 months after turning 18 before I got my first tat. A wadjet eye. My second I got after I turned 19. And my third was this past November, so I thought about them long and hard before I got them. I planning on adding to the third one this spring though.
    Under Construction.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12