Quote Originally Posted by BOWSER11788 View Post
im walking away, guess you are the smarter one. Is bowser inspiring the OP happens to you, of course not, Hope springs eternal ya know. just remember my orginal post shared my personnal opnion and I did not to intend to take it thiis far, so go attack another person that disagrees with you. cause I will allways think the 23 year old was foolish and when you play with fire you get burned He was very stupid in his keeping and got what was one day a chance of comming true anyway
That's the best you've done yet.

Look, kid, it's not about right and wrong. If you read the whole thread you know I agree with you.

But when you present yourself as an ignorant lout, why should you expect to be treated as anything but an ignorant lout?

How is one to know that you are just too busy to use proper English? How is one to know that you are not some troll come here to stir up a mess when you post just like one? Why should you get the benefit of the doubt if you can't bother to take the time to frame your opinion in an understandable manner?

Why is it my fault you can't communicate your thoughts?

Do better.

Or not.

But don't whine about it.