So, at work, there's this somewhat new kid. He's a little strange, and people apparently call him "snake." So as curious as I am, I ask him why people call him this. He replies, "I like snakes." So instantly my mood changes and finally i can have a good conversation at work. YAY.

So he tells me he has a python. He said it's around 8 feet long. Burmise i'm sure. I asked him what he keeps it in, and he replies...."my room."

He keeps his 8 foot burm in his room. So I ask him how's the snake alive without heat and such, and he says he has heatlamps all over his room and he uses his room as an incubater. I'm pretty much thinking this kid's nuts by now.

But as this isn't enough, he tells me he has two corn snakes crawling around his room as well, and a water maccosin in a tank in his room.

This kid's crazy enough to do this too. He told me the snake comes up on his bed with him, crawls on top of him and sleeps with him. Nuts...

I'm not too sure what to think of this kid, but thats some weird husbandry right there!