Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,317

2 members and 3,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: How to become FedEx Certified to ship reptiles....

Is there a difference between an account representative and an account executive? When I've called to have my account rep contact me during this process, I've been in touch with three different people.

I don't have a fax machine currently but did get in touch with an account rep and gave her the report number. After she got that from me, she said that she was sending all of my info to legal and that either she or they would be calling me back. It's been a little over a week now and I haven't heard from that rep or from anyone else regarding the matter.

I didn't know what sort of time frame to expect for this so I figured I'd ask. I guess I'll make phone calls tomorrow and see what's going on with my waiver.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Tempest View Post
    Is there a difference between an account representative and an account executive? When I've called to have my account rep contact me during this process, I've been in touch with three different people.

I don't have a fax machine currently but did get in touch with an account rep and gave her the report number. After she got that from me, she said that she was sending all of my info to legal and that either she or they would be calling me back. It's been a little over a week now and I haven't heard from that rep or from anyone else regarding the matter.

I didn't know what sort of time frame to expect for this so I figured I'd ask. I guess I'll make phone calls tomorrow and see what's going on with my waiver.
    Call them back. Might of got side tracked.

I would say the Acct rep or execu. is same just other personnel call it differently

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post

I would say the Acct rep or execu. is same just other personnel call it differently
    I had thought they were the same, but I hear them referred to differently on forums and I wasn't sure. Figured I'd risk sounding like a dummy and ask if there was a difference.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post

Also, hopefully they offered to send you some self-adhesive labels to use for shipping . If you print your shipping label from your computer and drop it off you get an additional discount (and don't have to fill out the way-bill either).

I'm getting the impression that many reps just do the 'bare-minimum' rather than focusing on your business needs. I just dropped off a burm for Priority Overnight using the self-adhesive label my account executive sent me and it was smooth as silk. I can't wait to see how much it will cost with the supposed discounts.
    I'm FedEx Certified...
    Bearded Dragon's and a small collection of snakes are my focus...
    "When the ocean dies, surfing dies..."
    "Punish the deed, not the breed..."

Thanks

I had thought they were the same, but I hear them referred to differently on forums and I wasn't sure. Figured I'd risk sounding like a dummy and ask if there was a difference.
    Never be hesitant to ask...I've bombed this thread with a ton of questions and comments!!! But have gotten a huge amount of help and finally got certified...
    I'm FedEx Certified...
    Bearded Dragon's and a small collection of snakes are my focus...
    "When the ocean dies, surfing dies..."
    "Punish the deed, not the breed..."

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandp View Post
    Never be hesitant to ask...I've bombed this thread with a ton of questions and comments!!! But have gotten a huge amount of help and finally got certified...
    Im doing the drop off at fedex express hub. They do all the labeling and printing there for me. And they accept CC or cash for paying for shipping there. No more printer ink thank god

Thanks

I grabbed a self-adhensive label at the OfficeMax where I dropped off my test package but would definitely appreciate already having those here at home. I just left a message for my account rep to contact me and I'll be sure to ask about that when I talk to them.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

fedex supplies for shipping are free to account holders with an acct number.

http://fedex.com/us/office/services/...hip/index.html

Thanks

I tried to order supplies through the website but it's giving me a technical difficulties message. Gah.. I'm just having no luck. I'll just call tomorrow if my rep doesn't call me first.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I tried to order supplies through the website but it's giving me a technical difficulties message. Gah.. I'm just having no luck. I'll just call tomorrow if my rep doesn't call me first.
    Same as me telling me to call to order supplies. Their tracking service is down as well.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast