Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,994

0 members and 2,994 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Fairfax, Virginia; Originally from San Antonio, Texas.
    Thanks

Re: Top Shelf Exotics

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    I'm still waiting for a response also. i was never given one so i guess snakes was the wrong thing to get into.
    Maybe Top Shelf was a bad place to do business. Snakes are a wonderful hobby. Don't let one set back ruin your experience.
    Melanie Ryan Seals

2.2 Royal Pythons; Hadrian(het. albino), Lucius(het. hypo), Ophelia(normal) and Regan(het. albino).
    1.0 Homo sapien boyfriendidus; Nick AKA Daddy.s

Thanks

Hi folks I just wanted to mention that there is a current thread on Top Shelf Exotics over on the BOI http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13 might want to look at the thread. Randy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons
    I thought i might ad some latest info on TSE incase some members are unaware of the whats going on with them. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=78572
    Raven, joe beat you to posting the thread.
    Jason

Thanks

this is a $2000 set back, that's enough to ruin any experience for anyone. i read thru some of the posts at fauna and got more and more pi$$ed then i found one from him and then read only his. the only thing i can do is wait it out and hope it turns out for the best if it don't then ill have a 650 gram 05 female for sale. you have to give the guy some credit he is still active in posting and explaining him self. it seems that his partners suck ass is all. i guess i ordered my snakes when the company wasn't doing so good. i did all the research and made sure i bought from a reputable breeder but that didn't get me any further then if i was to buy from a a non reputable breeder. maybe his health will improve and things will turn out and he will ship me 500 gram snakes.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Registered User shavemycoinpurse's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    this is a $2000 set back, that's enough to ruin any experience for anyone. i read thru some of the posts at fauna and got more and more pi$$ed then i found one from him and then read only his. the only thing i can do is wait it out and hope it turns out for the best if it don't then ill have a 650 gram 05 female for sale. you have to give the guy some credit he is still active in posting and explaining him self. it seems that his partners suck ass is all. i guess i ordered my snakes when the company wasn't doing so good. i did all the research and made sure i bought from a reputable breeder but that didn't get me any further then if i was to buy from a a non reputable breeder. maybe his health will improve and things will turn out and he will ship me 500 gram snakes.
    He doesn't have partners.

Glenn & Pat - whom no one have ever spoken to are his "employees".

As far as giving him credit for posting - based on what he posted I wouldn't say credit is due.

Paypal has frozen his account.

Furthermore it appears, based on his own statements, that he does not have adequeate funds to refund monies already paid for animals not delivered.

Its time to stop hoping - you need to take action.

The first place you can start is here: http://www.ic3.gov/

I would also encourage you to post on the BOI. Folks who have been scammed by TSE are getting together to compare notes. There is strength in numbers.

Thanks

This really sucks.I built a rack a few weeks ago and was planning on filling it with some hets from tse. from what ive seen they had some of the better prices on hets.Guess I should be glad I didnt give them any money and got involved in this mess.
    0.1.3 Ball Pythons BART,STEWIE,LISA & Snickers
    1.1 Het Albino Ball Pythons
    1.0 Silver Queen 666 corn DAMIEN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krackerJack
    from what ive seen they had some of the better prices on hets.
    Real breeders charge real value for their animals. The big guys know what they're doing and price their animals accordingly. Scammers are always the "best deal in town" ... and now you know why.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

A month ago or so I sent one email to TSE asking about a het albino. Their response? An e-mail billing me for the snake via paypal using the email address I emailed them with, and saying there were only 2 left, hurry up and pay.

That IMMEDIATELY turned me off. With no discussion, no pictures, no explanation or answering my questions, just an immediate, click here to pay me for these snakes you asked about.

Smelled like B A D N E W S

The weird thing was, they didnt have the "best" prices in town, it was just in between scam price and retail price, they had me going hehe.
    bryan

Thanks

i ordered my snakes 12/25/05. i asked around and checked out his status at fauna in the BOI. he checked out and everyone had good things to say about him. what else could i have done to make sure i was dealing with a good guy? i trusted the people in the snake community for advice. i got it, it was worthless. so i got scammed along with the people who didn't buy from him by them saying he was great to deal with and a nice guy blah blah blah.
    0.1 Normal BP -Persephone (goddess of the underworld)

Thanks

Maybe I read you wrong, are you now trying to say that everyone who told you he was a good guy and they had a good experience with TSE, are also involved in scamming you?

I understand being upset that your deal is going south, but you should probably not try to shuffle blame onto other parties.

Like Adam said, their price was lower than the market price, and combined with others opinions you decided to go with them. People who charge less are less likely to be able to absorb costs, or make up for things when random things go bad. This guy might not be a scammer, but he set himself up for failure in one way or another and is now stuck owing money to people that he can't pay back.(at least that is how it sounds).

As long as you were a responsible first time buyer, and paid with CC or some other means that is contestable, then you should be ok. If you paid with CC via paypal, and paypal is slow, contest it with your CC company. I know the card I pay with refunds my money first, and then they deal with the party i contested.

Good luck, and keep the blame where it is due.
    bryan

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast