Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,023

2 members and 3,021 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,569
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici

Threaded View

Registered User spiralout_keepgoing's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another new dad worry post; first BP

Aha, gotcha both. That makes sense. I was only concerned about how long it's been, since it'll be nearly three weeks since she last ate if all goes afford to plan. And I believe that's correct yes, she was in a rack from what the breeders messages show.

That all makes sense to me. As far as temp dispersement with her UTH, yeah the gradient is good as mentioned. High 80s to 90 (it'll be more precise in a day or two with the new thermostat). I feel a lot better about that end of things.

Small hide measurements looked good to me from what I'm seeing. They are just slightly bigger than the black plastic tupperware you see in the photo.

As for food, she was being fed mice but not sure about eyes open or closed. The one I tried with was closed.

Truth be told, I want to move her to frozen thawed but may end up doing live for this first feeding. I'm not feeling super confident about switching her while also getting her cozy for her first meal with me.

Idk though I'm torn.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spiralout_keepgoing For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (02-27-2024)