I adopted a new corn snake a few months back, but I've had some trouble getting her to eat consistently. She was born 9/9/22. I tried to set her up similar to my other corn snake who has never refused a meal. She's currently in a 20 gallon with an UTH pad, 3x hides, climbing ops, and CocoBlock substrate. Despite the infrequent eating, she looks small but healthy and has shed twice without issues. The prior owner did indicate she wasn't a great eater.

Feeding Results and Notes:
5/15 - Fuzzy (prior owner)
--- 5/21 Rehomed to me ---
5/23 - Fuzzy (FAIL)
6/6 - Fuzzy (FAIL) - This was a day after her first shed. I was hopeful that was why she didn't eat, but still refused this meal.
6/10 - Fuzzy (1st Success) - By this time I was a little desperate, so fed her in small plastic enclosure where I left a brained fuzzy overnight.
6/24 - Pinkie (FAIL)
6/27 - Pinkie (2nd Success) - Moved to smaller prey b/c the fuzzy left a very large lump.
7/1 - Pinkie (3rd Success)
7/11 - Pinkie (4th Success)
7/15 - Fuzzy (5th Success)
7/23 - Pinkie (FAIL) - Was happy to get some consistency, so tried feeding her in her regular cage. This failed the next few times.
7/27 - Fuzzy (FAIL)
8/2 - Fuzzy (FAIL) - This was a day after 2nd shed. I was hopeful that was why she didn't eat, but still refused this meal.
8/4 - Pinkie (6th Success) - Went back to separate feeding enclosure.
8/12 - Fuzzy (FAIL)

Questions & Notes:
Should I try some other type of heat source besides the UTH? My other corn didn't need it, but I read that heating them up can encourage feeding. She tends to use the middle hide box which is near, but not over the UTH.
Should I try scenting with anole, lizard, or other scent? Could I have thrown any of this off by thawing her mouse with the rats for my boas?
Should I stick with pinkies for now, perhaps 2 per feeding?
Should I keep feeding in separate enclosure until she's much more consistent? She's refused 100% of meals left outside of her hide boxes (or inside).
Any other tips or thoughts?
Handling has been kept to a bare minimum, especially when she's not been eating.
I've brained the mouse in nearly every attempt since the first successful feeding.
I've never actually seen her strike her prey or eat. All successful feedings were in separate enclosure left covered in darkened room for at least an hour.