Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,853

1 members and 2,852 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: I finally got my blood!

Quote Originally Posted by ballpythonandragon
    Has anyone been to the ALL OHIO SHOW and if so can you give me some pointers where to get my reptiles from at the show and How to safely bring reptiles back about 2.5 hrs back home drive? Aaron
    I go to that show almost monthly. I live in Mansfield. I have never had issues transporting reptiles back here. Most of the time, they are in deli cups. However, I usually take along kritter keepers of various sizes and snake bags/pillow cases just in case. There are some great vendors and all you got to do is the leg work to figure out which one to buy from. I do however suggest being very careful, because there is one vendor there (cant remember thier name) they are known for sickly animals. They have the tanks on the far left side along the wall, in the back. I will not ever buy from them! Everytime I have looked over thier stock, most look sick in some way, and I have seen mites a few times. Also, there are a few vendors who house way too many bp's in tanks, poor things have to pile up to get any room for themselves.To eliminate that issue, I just never buy from someone who has multiple animals housed together for the show, only buy from those who keep their animals separate in some way. But, I have gotten some good deals there and reccommend that you definately check it out. It is worth the drive.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

sry it took so long to respond. unfortunately until i get a disposable camera and scan the polaroids you guys won't get to see her. my digi cam is busted(i told you all i get is a black screen lol) and i cannot take a pic. since i have been changing her bowl for the last 3 days i have noticed that she is the biggest hisser i have ever met lol. even when i walk in the room she hisses and i ahve been bitten by her 3 times so far(once changing the water and twice putting her inside her cage on sunday lol. if someone could tell me how to fix my digi cam problem or a place i should go to figure out what is wrong with it i can have pics up as soon as i get it fixed if not then you guys gotta wait lol. byt the way she is only 12". yeah a lil baby lol

Brian
    Brian
    1.0 ball python-Reeses(u know the candy)
    0.1 sumatran blood python-shai (i miss you)
    1.0 JCP- spaz

Thanks

oh and if you guys can come up with a name for her i would be greatful cuz i am completely stuck lol.

Brian
    Brian
    1.0 JCP- spaz

Thanks

3 bites? Get youself some gloves, man! I just use cheap gardening gloves that are gauntlet length. Very useful.

Names.. hm. Well, mine are Habanera (female version of habanero, the super hot red pepper) and Meatball (little chunker). You may want to try for a name that highlights the blood red color, or the stockiness of the snakes. I know someone with a blood named Sausage.

Hey, name it Hemoglobin!

Have fun.

April
    My art gallery (herp related) http://cerulean-serpent.deviantart.com/

Thanks

yeah that was just the first day though lol. ever since it's been hissing and hissing and hissing lol. Hemoglobin. hmmmmmmmm........maybe lol

Brian
    Brian
    1.0 JCP- spaz

Thanks

i was looking on the NERD site and i saw a female that looked just like mine so maybe that can hold you guys down for a lil while lol.

Brian
    1.0 JCP- spaz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12