Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,289

1 members and 3,288 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Threaded View

Thanks

Talking I finally got my blood!

I went to a reptile show today in white plains new york and had the time of my life. i held so many reptiles it wasn't even funny. i even got to walk this really nasty timor monitor. i say mean cuz he kept tail whipping me lol. i also finally got to hold a few uro's for the first time today. i kept one lady's number because she wanted me to buy a baby female nigerian at the the next show in august(which i am going back to lol) and my mom said she would think about it. my mom is going back to pick up her favorite lizrd which is the giant day gecko(grandis). she saw an adult pair and so many people had them all through out the show so i know their will be alot at the next show. my most favorite part if the show was hodilng this 5' jaguar jungle carpet python. they took him out the display tank and i was the closest to it so i got to hold her. oh and i also held an 8 foot anery boa which was pretty fun too(some kid my age bought it for 250$). anyway to make a long story short we got to the place at 1 pm and by that time it was only 2 blood s left at this one guys table,a marbled borneo and a red sumatran, i dont really like borneos but i do like sumatrans(i was really looking for a black blood but nowhere to be found lol) so i bought the female sumatran for 90$. she has a somewhat nice temperament but bit the crap outta me when i pulled her outta the bag. so now she is in her tank and i think i am gonna call her iffy cuz that seems to be her attitude lol. thnx for listening.

Brian
    Last edited by normballpython2; 07-10-2005 at 10:44 PM.
    Brian
    1.0 ball python-Reeses(u know the candy)
    0.1 sumatran blood python-shai (i miss you)
    1.0 JCP- spaz