My son has had his kalatoa ? (CB 06/14) since december 2014. She was fine to start with but over the last 2-3 months she has become very food orientated. She automatically assumes that when the viv door is opened food might be coming and probably 3 times out of 5 will bite the hand entering the viv and constricts, she is feeding on 70-80g rat weaners once a week maybe she is still hungry. She is getting a little to large for this biting and constricting at around 4ft and my son has lost confidence with her and wants to sell her. I am trying to convince him that he needs to just give her a chance and try tap training. The fact that she also wees and poos over him when out of the viv doesn't exactly help matters. Just wondering if anyone else has any tips for this type of behavior other than tap training. Strangely he also says its her eyes that puts him off her. He says she watches and follows him with her eyes. I have to say this is very noticeable with her.
If anyone cares to give any advise on her behavior it will be gratefully received. Maybe her feeding regime is in inadequate?
Some pics of her for you.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread