Hi everyone.

I've just gotten a better job and I've decided it's time to upgrade my two bp's to a PVC cage. The thing is, I'll have to buy everything in bits and pieces as I don't want to stretch myself too thin while I catch up on bills and stuff. I've read a few threads but I want to make sure I have everything right before I go spending large amounts of money on the supplies/cage. I don't have money to waste on unneeded things!

First things first... My house is old and very cold and I already know I'm going to need flexwatt as well as radiant heat panels but I'm sort of confused. I'm going to divide the enclosure for both of them. I've learned from a thread here that I can put the flexwatt in the centre to heat both and put that on a thermostat. But I'm confused about the heat panels. Would I need to buy two heat panels? One for each side? Which would mean I need three thermostats total on the setup??

This is my list so far.

PVC cage (Probably T8 size from animal plastics)
Flexwatt
Radiant Heat Panels (Two 80watt panels??)
Thermostats (Three total. One for Flexwatt and one for each of the panels?)
Lighting
Thermometer/hygrometers (Four total? Two for flexwatt (one in each side) and two for ambient (one in each side)

Is there anything else I need besides the sub/hides/water dishes? I already have all that stuff for their tubs.

Thanks so much!