Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,293

2 members and 3,291 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Thread: project

Thanks

project

First off sorry for all the questions lately trying to get as much info as possible to make things a little easier on myself. When you are thinking of starting a new project say we really like the banana's and pieds. What are you guys looking for in the snakes? Is there a specific thing I should be looking for? Or just find the banana's and pied's with the pattern and color we like? Or is there a place we can see kinda what traits lead to kinda what results.

Thanks
    Check out World of Ball Pythons web site and use the genetics calculator to pair up different morphs and see what you get. You can also search their database of morphs and see what genes are present in a certain morph especially the ones that have names instead of listing the genes.
    Cheers, Jeff

Thanks
    As far as pied it's really hard to get a low quality one . What u will get is hi/low whites but there's no way to make hi/low whites from my understanding they come out at random .as far as banana find on of good quality or one that catchs ur eye . It's really what u like in the gene . Me personally haven't messed with gene yet but I hate the speckles on them I like them clean .
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave