So my scorpions are pretty easy to take care of but I had just a few questions.

I bought one last week and another this week. Both Red Claws. I placed the second one in the cage and he turned out to be a huge jerk! My first one welcomed him and didn't even flinch until the new one attacked! I have them separated and will soon have a second tank. My question is in line of the heat pad. I was thinking of placing it on the side of one tank and placing the other tank right up against the same side. Would both tanks get the right amount of heat this way? Also, do you think red claws and emperors are equal in value? I had the idea of maybe trading them in for two emperors. I know this probably just "depends on the pet store" but I would like an input on this. and how crowed can a tank be without being too crowded? Space will open up once I get a second tank setup and divide the decorations between the two buggers. One last thing, is there a reason they wouldn't eat? I put 10 crickets in with the first one last week, and I don't think he ate a single one (I'm going to count them later) The second one I think ate one immediately because he ran out of his container, into the tank, and chased it into a hide. What happened in the hdd, I have no idea! Lets just say I didn't see the cricket come out. The scorpion came out fairly soon after so I don't think he hate it. Also should there be any worry as to what they did to each other in their fight? One has a bump just above his eye, but other than that I see no injuries.

-Heat pad heating two tanks?
-Red Claws are same value as Emperors?
-Reasons for not eating?
-Should I worry about what they did to each other?