So I was able to pick up a 36x18x18 Exo-Terra terrarium Model: PT2613 for $70. A steal right? Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here have had any experience with it. What are it's short comings and what does it excel at such as humidity retention and so forth.

Also, it's currently on my floor as I can't find a suitable stand to place it on. Any modern aquarium stand it simply too skinny. Some overlap wouldn't be an issue but they generally have a little lip on them and that makes it useless to me. Any suggestions there without spending $150 or more for the exact stand brand new?

I've been doing my research on BP's for a year now and I think it's finally time to take the plunge and get my first one. This forum has been nothing but helpful to be even though I've only been lurking mostly. Thanks to everyone and their insight. I plan on sticking around here for a while.

That being said, whats the best most trustworthy way to purchase a BP in ya'lls opinion? I tend to think that buying directly from craigslist or even kingsnake seems a bit amateurish. Am I being too cautious?