Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,384

1 members and 3,383 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Odd Behavior, I've Got Questions

For the last month or so my Albino female has stopped eating, and at night she seems to be moving EVERYTHING around in her cage (water bowl, hide box, thermometer). She also seems to have been moving her bedding around a lot as well like building it up in certain spots, she even seems to block herself into her hide. She also hasn’t eaten anything in the last month and when I offer her food she literally sniffs it and goes the other way. I’m really not worried about that, but she used to be my best eater, even eating quite aggressively. So do you guys have any inclination as to what her deal is? Is she getting moody and going through snake puberty?? I’m not worried about her, as she hasn’t lost any weight, but she just seems to have some really odd behavior as of late. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
    I've got quite a few...

Thanks

Re: Odd Behavior, I've Got Questions

actually, mine also, she moved everything around her to another side, even removed bedding under her, to let her lie down on plastic directly.
    but as far as i observe, so far, everything still fine, except she gonna shedding soon.
    Even i provide her hiding, she never get inside
    Last edited by shalala0527; 04-22-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks
    the snake will move the bedding to get to a heat source most of mine do it all the time ..
    u say shes building up like nesting ? was she paired this year ? did u get her in the last year if so was she breed prior ? could be retained sperm ..
    if no to both of those and shes still young I would worry much some go off feed and some don't .. and they like to burrow and when shes doing that she just might be moving all the other stuff ..
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave

Thanks
    I've only had her for about a year, there is no way she's with eggs. She's only 693 grams.
    I've got quite a few...

Thanks
    If husbandry hasn't changed I would worry to much .. just continue to offer food every week
    1.1 het pied ,1.1 pastel,1. butter, .1 spider , .1 fire ph ghost , .1 pastave