Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,318

1 members and 3,317 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Daja vu

Well, it's happened all over again folks! I just watched the end of a show on everyone's
    favorite animal channel, Animal Planet. They were talking about the risk the father,
    (Patrick) was taking with his 2 reticulated pythons (13 '), and 1 burmese python (12'),
    and his son who is 8 years old. I forget which state but I think maybe Texas or New
    Mexico? What the local authorities were saying, was that Patricks' cages were not safe
    enough to keep the snakes controlled enough to keep them from getting out. Similar to
    a case that this thread was first created for! Well, bottom line is that Patrick told the
    Humane Society and authorities that he was keeping the retic's and burmese. The
    authorities convinced him to give all of his snakes up to prevent a possible charge
    brought on from DA's office where a Judge would make the decision in his behalf.
    Probably would have confiscated his snakes.
    Anyhow, I only brought this to everyones attention since it was very similar to Danny's
    situation. I hope everyone get's a chance to see it! Now, don't beat me up for bringing
    this information to you. Skiploader has my back, so be a little more understanding and
    don't shoot the messenger! Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Daja vu

Quote Originally Posted by rick*star View Post
    Well, it's happened all over again folks! I just watched the end of a show on everyone's
    favorite animal channel, Animal Planet. They were talking about the risk the father,
    (Patrick) was taking with his 2 reticulated pythons (13 '), and 1 burmese python (12'),
    and his son who is 8 years old. I forget which state but I think maybe Texas or New
    Mexico? What the local authorities were saying, was that Patricks' cages were not safe
    enough to keep the snakes controlled enough to keep them from getting out. Similar to
    a case that this thread was first created for! Well, bottom line is that Patrick told the
    Humane Society and authorities that he was keeping the retic's and burmese. The
    authorities convinced him to give all of his snakes up to prevent a possible charge
    brought on from DA's office where a Judge would make the decision in his behalf.
    Probably would have confiscated his snakes.
    Anyhow, I only brought this to everyones attention since it was very similar to Danny's
    situation. I hope everyone get's a chance to see it! Now, don't beat me up for bringing
    this information to you. Skiploader has my back, so be a little more understanding and
    don't shoot the messenger! Thanks!
    You're a real peach, aren't you?

What do YOU like to enjoy in life? Do you keep dogs? I can point out people who keep dangerous dogs chained up on flimsy chains, or behind fences that are easily jumped or dug under. In fact, as a child, I was attacked by two big dogs who escaped their back yard. Do you like cars? Restoring old cars, maybe, or admiring cool sports cars? I can point out people who race illegally on the streets all the time and put innocent children in danger on a regular basis.

What's my point? There is no point. There's no point in your post either. MAYBE some guy doesn't have adequate caging for his big snakes. MAYBE some idiotic television producer gets his jollies by making it LOOK like the guy is evil. Your post makes no point whatsoever...proves nothing...says nothing....teaches nothing. All it does is demonstrate the truth we all know that there are people in the world who are dead-set on stirring up trouble in whatever small way they can, just to watch the fire burn.

It's like...internet arson...or something....let's pour on some gas and light a spark and see if we get a big boom!

I feel sorry for you...that you seem to have nothing better or more productive to do than this. What a sad, little life.
    Last edited by JLC; 03-28-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    -- Judy

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

3skulls (03-28-2013),AmandaJ (03-29-2013),Annarose15 (03-28-2013),BrandiR (03-28-2013),DooLittle (03-30-2013),Mike41793 (03-28-2013),Rob (03-28-2013),satomi325 (03-28-2013),scorps101 (03-28-2013),wolfy-hound (03-29-2013)

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Sad life indeed

JLC, you are right on...... I do have a sad little life. I have been going through tough
    times retrospecting things I coulda, woulda, and shoulda done. All I was trying to do
    here, was not to pass judgement on anyone else, but to bring these kind of situations to
    lite. If most of you truly feel that I bring absolutely nothing to this thread, then I will be
    happy to oblige you and get out. Instead of beating me up, your anger should be
    directed more to the networks (Animal Planet) Judicial system, and various state laws
    that are not consistent with each other across the board! Give me a yes or no and I will
    be obliged to honor majority rule. Skiploder, where you be when I need you? This Troll
    is going...going..going.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

Re: A member is on TV! (Intervention)

Goodbye.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Sad life indeed

Quote Originally Posted by rick*star View Post
    JLC, you are right on...... I do have a sad little life. I have been going through tough
    times retrospecting things I coulda, woulda, and shoulda done. All I was trying to do
    here, was not to pass judgement on anyone else, but to bring these kind of situations to
    lite. If most of you truly feel that I bring absolutely nothing to this thread, then I will be
    happy to oblige you and get out. Instead of beating me up, your anger should be
    directed more to the networks (Animal Planet) Judicial system, and various state laws
    that are not consistent with each other across the board! Give me a yes or no and I will
    be obliged to honor majority rule. Skiploder, where you be when I need you? This Troll
    is going...going..going.
    Why would our protests against your trolling indicate that we don't direct our anger at networks like Animal Planet and ridiculous lawmakers?

If you're actually interested in reptiles...the keeping of them, the admiring of them, the natural conservation of them...there's no reason why you can't or shouldn't participate at this site. If your only purpose here is to stir the pot and point fingers at people you know nothing about...then please go.
    -- Judy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JLC For This Useful Post:

Aes_Sidhe (03-30-2013),wolfy-hound (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Go. Go now.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

A member is on TV! (Intervention)

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Go. Go now.
    http://youtu.be/ExYsh1W22Wo
    !!!!
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    I've always loved that album cover, but I think this is a better song for this situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4coi65CT1G4

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

A member is on TV! (Intervention)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I've always loved that album cover, but I think this is a better song for this situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4coi65CT1G4
    Um... Nah, ill stick with the cars lol...

You must be a dad! :p
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Um... Nah, ill stick with the cars lol...

You must be a dad! :p
    Yeah, but the boys are 19 and 21 now, they stopped listening to those types of songs quite a while ago (though I can still remember of lot of them even now. Repetition is a great teaching tool.)

It was really more of a comment on my estimation of 'Mr Stars' age.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast