Hi, this is my first post on these forums. I've used them before, but never created an account, but I decided since I'm wanting to start breeding myself now might be a good time to start. I'll try to keep this organized.

Alright, where to start? Well, I own 5 snakes right now 3 of which being pythons, and I'm about to purchase an ivory to start my first breeding project. Aiming to get into yellow belly genes, mainly because of the beautiful combos they've been apart of lately. Plus I love a white BP. I'm by no means new to reptiles, just the breeding scene. I have been researching about BP breeding for a while now though, well over 2 years, and I know all the main stuff I just want to get some more detail in parts I feel I need help in.

1. Incubator- For Christmas I got Zoo-med Reptibator so obviously this is what I'll be using for the eggs. I'm planning on buying the hatch-rite that's on LLLReptiles site, unless anyone suggests other. But I need some info on how to setup an incubator. This is one part I have gone into detail yet since I haven't even started breeding. But anyone with experience with the reptibator, or any basic help on setting up an incubator is very much needed right now.

2. Two Dads- I have a normal female and a yellow belly male juvie right now (my other BP is just my first normal who's more a pet than a breeder). I've talked to people who've used two males on one female, and this was one reason I wanted to get the ivory as well, to add more to the yellow belly genes. If I breed the ivory male and the yellowbelly male to the normal female is there a chance I could get an ivory in the clutch? Say I used the ivory for most breeding attempts and locks and the yellowbelly every couple times. Is there anything I should do differently with two dads?

3. Heating- I know I have to cool my snakes, so I think I'll move the breeding pair to the basement when I do. Should I still keep individual heat pads on the tanks or not? And when the snakes are pairing heat pad on or off?

4. Follicles, Post-Pairing, and Ovulation- What are the follicles, and how do I know when there are present? How do I get them to be present? And after the pairing and ovulation what's is the care from then on forth?

So those are it for now. What I've used for researching breeding has mainly been the breeding guide here, http://www.ballpython.ca/gallery/breeding.html

Thanks for answers in advance. And please, kind and constructive criticism only