Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,136

3 members and 1,133 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    I understand the idea behind not shipping on the same day. I've been breeding ball pythons for 10 years and have NEVER had an issue in a trade like this. It is partially my fault for being too trusting, I get that, but if still doesn't excuse the actions of Sal doing what he did to fraudulently get snakes for nothing. You can count on my not shipping same day anymore unless I initiate things.

Sal you can send me those snakes to make things right....I won't hold my breath though.

Thanks

Re: Purchased as a Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneCanoli View Post
    As I said before. I will be able to pay everyone back in full as soon as my tax return is recieved. If there is anyone who would buy a snake from me and pay someone I owe directly. I would ship you the snake first and upon being revived you send the funds to someone I owe I would be willing to do that. Nobody will buy any snakes from me so I could us the money to pay back my debts. This is a option I'm willing to do. If anyone has any other ideas of how I could pay them back faster than my tax return I'm willing to try. Again I will make this right I just can't do it as fast as everyone would like.
    Simple fix. Give people their snakes back.
    1.0 Firefly
    1.0 Hidden Gene Woma Granite
    1.1 Mystic
    0.1 Bumblebee
    0.1 Enchi
    0.1 Super Lesser BEL
    0.2 Mojave

Thanks
    Wow I just spent a good chunk of time reading up on this. This guy is ridiculous! Sal, have you ever heard of integrity?

PS - Sal, you mentioned you would send a snake to someone and upon arrival they can pay you? How bout you just send the snakes you stole back to the original owner? Same type of deal, no BS cause all you have to do is ship and provide number... You make no sense. Tell ya what, send me a snake and if it ever gets here I'll send some money to Luke from the BOI...

Sorry to chime in a little late but it frustrates me that this guy has the balls to get back on the forums asking for help. I hope you all get justice one way or the other.

Calder
    Living the dream!

0.1 11' Pastel
    1.0 12' Fire Yellowbelly

Thanks
    From what I'm told, he doesn't have the Pastel Calico that I sent him anymore. I gave him ample time and told him I'd even send him a shipping label to send it back. He insisted on sending me money even when I told him to just send the snake back and that I don't want his money anymore. Sent a PayPal invoice and he cancelled it....told me his mom was sending a money order and nothing. It was always constant excuses as to why something didn't happen, trying to get more time (for what, I don't know if he never planned to send anything) and nothing ever happened and I doubt it will until the police are involved.

By the way Sal, I hope you know that fraud is a felony charge too.
    I was also involved in the Rob Penny (Spiderballs.net) scandal as well (though not as much as some of the others) and he made it to jail pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Luke Martin; 01-02-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Luke please contact me thru email and if I have something you would take as payment I will send it as soon as we make a deal and post tracking here so whomever would like to see it can. If I have to send multiple snakes that's what I will do. As far as rich is concerned I sent him a specter male and 300 from the very beginning the only part of that deal he did not get was a fishing setup. I offered to send him a specter female but he wanted to do a deal for multiple snakes which is what happened the other day but he sent them to Paul and I held my shipment because I was thinking he was just trying to take my snakes and say who cares nobody would if he took my snakes. I still have the specter female if he wants that to make that deal done and paid for. If I could make a deal with Luke and he is happy with a snake or snakes to suffice my debt I will ship on Monday. And also my aunt did pass away and you could check the obituaries if you would like.
    Last edited by OnlyOneCanoli; 01-02-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Wrote female I stead of male

Thanks
    No more excuses, no more deals, no more I sent this and that and offered this but he didn't want that sort of crap; give the people the money they need. If you don't have it? Give them a realistic time frame based on your income and expenses and pay them in small increments. If you want to make this right all you have to do is make a solid plan.

Ryan Hatmaker - Hatmaker Reptiles-

Colubrids and Sand Boas

"Once you get your first snake, you've sold your soul to reptiles. You can try to leave or run away... but they will find you."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridinandreptiles For This Useful Post:

bx718 (01-02-2013),Chkadii (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    If I can't make a deal that they are happy with I will have my income taxes next month and all will be paid in full. I don't have an exact date but as soon as we file our taxes I will have a better idea of an exact date. I could send 50 a week untill then if that is acceptable. I only posted this here so all could see my agreement and so there is no question of what I said and how much or when. I could sends 50 every Friday untill my taxes come in then which I will pay the remainder of my debt. As far as Luke I hope this is ok for you if you can't find a snake or snakes that you would take as payment. For rich I will not do any more multi snake deals all I want to do is send you what I owe for the fishing gear that was part of our trade you did not recieve. As I said he had recieved the 300 and the specter male from the very start and only thing that did not arrive was the fishing gear and that was my fault for not insuring it and I will make good on that. The snake I purchased and was paid with Paypal I'm still trying to iron out with my cc company but if that doesn't work out I will send the snake back which I still have. I spoke to brian via text and he will be paid for his snake which was a local deal with my tax return and that was fine with him. That's all the people I owe and that's what I can do to make things right.
    Last edited by OnlyOneCanoli; 01-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    Dude!!!!
    How many people have you screwed?!?!?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

bx718 (01-02-2013),Mft62485 (01-03-2013),Ridinandreptiles (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneCanoli View Post
    If I can't make a deal that they are happy with I will have my income taxes next month and all will be paid in full. I don't have an exact date but as soon as we file our taxes I will have a better idea of an exact date. I could send 50 a week untill then if that is acceptable. I only posted this here so all could see my agreement and so there is no question of what I said and how much or when. I could sends 50 every Friday untill my taxes come in then which I will pay the remainder of my debt. As far as Luke I hope this is ok for you if you can't find a snake or snakes that you would take as payment. For rich I will not do any more multi snake deals all I want to do is send you what I owe for the fishing gear that was part of our trade you did not recieve. As I said he had recieved the 300 and the specter male from the very start and only thing that did not arrive was the fishing gear and that was my fault for not insuring it and I will make good on that. The snake I purchased and was paid with Paypal I'm still trying to iron out with my cc company but if that doesn't work out I will send the snake back which I still have. I spoke to brian via text and he will be paid for his snake which was a local deal with my tax return and that was fine with him. That's all the people I owe and that's what I can do to make things right.
    Every time your mouth opens all this chit falls straight out! Your not going to pay off anything and you know it!! When income tax comes your just going to find another poor sap to screw over.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    Maybe he will pay them back. He's making all the right noises.

canoliboy, you might want to consider how down right stupid you sound when you keep repeating that if someone ripped you off no one would care and that's why you aren't sending snakes.

Dimwit, even you, were you ripped off, would have people trying to help you out. So stop the sniveling and DO something. That thing your ribs are attached to is your backbone. Straighten it out and do what's right.
    Last edited by wilomn; 01-02-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

sissysnakes (03-21-2013)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast