**The photos below were taken of snakes that have passed away, these photos are for documentaion of developmental mishaps.

Well today is day 57, I cut on day 55 with the advice from a few here on the forums, due to some worry about a couple very scrunched eggs. Still dont have any babies out of the eggs but a few are poking their noses in and out every once and a while. Taking their sweet time pipping!

Anyways the couple really scrunchy eggs had VERY small underdeveloped babies in them. And I could see yolk when I cut. I think the eggs were just too scrunched up and the babies didnt have enough room to grow properly. Well one passed away due to a tangled umbilical cord, and the other I'm not sure what happened, but they both had a lot of growing to go.
All of the eggs in general were quite small (about 3" in length) and I was worried about this possibly happening. I'm sad about it but these kinds of things happen.

Anyways just thought I'd share this because this is my first clutch and it sure has been a learning experience to say the least.

DSC00604 by zombiecupcake155, on Flickr

DSC00610 by zombiecupcake155, on Flickr

DSC00612 by zombiecupcake155, on Flickr