Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,492

1 members and 3,491 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
    Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: NERD Genetic Certification?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hold up, before you go putting BHB's name on blast like that think about it. I believe I know the thread your talking about, and it was a snake bought second hand that was supposedly from BHB. IMO Brian owes some one who bought a second hand snake nothing. Who knows if that snake even came from BHB. Brian produces top notch stuff, and I personally have been happy with everything I have gotten from him.
    Yea it was worse than that. Guy "A" bought the snake off of a friend "guy B" as a het whatever, Guy "A" tried to breed het to het and didn't produce anything. Guy "A" asks guy "B" where he got it from guy "B" tells guy "A" BHB but has nothing to prove it. So guy "A" sells the animal to guy "C" as a BHB het. guy "C" tried for like 2+ years to produce the morph never could. Guy "C" contacts guy "A" and says you sold me a bum het.. guy "A" says I couldn't produce anything either but I got it off of guy "B" who got it from BHB. It's not my fault take it up with BHB.. Now BHB is being made to be the bad guy because he wont give guy "A" "B" and "C" their money back..see how that labeling that animal as a NERD het can get sideways quick.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freakie_frog For This Useful Post:

DavidMundy (05-08-2012),PitOnTheProwl (05-08-2012)

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    That just gave me a headache LOL

Thanks
    ^^^^^ Me TOO!
    "Every Job is a portrait of one's self worth; Paint each Job with excellence!"

Thanks
    No worries if I ever attempt to sell these snakes proven or not I will not advertise them as NERD's

As for posting a BOI I asked for help I have no idea how to how to go about that. So unless someone wants to help me there won't be one.

I also just want to say thanks again to whoever posted in this thread and helped me out. Lesson learned on my part.
    Breeding Project
    0.1 Clown
    0.1 Proven Het Clown
    1.0 Pastel Het Clown
    1.0 Pinstripe Het Clown
    0.2 Spider
    0.1 StingerBee
    1.1 Ghana Import

Thanks

Hold up, before you go putting BHB's name on blast like that think about it. I believe I know the thread your talking about, and it was a snake bought second hand that was supposedly from BHB. IMO Brian owes some one who bought a second hand snake nothing. Who knows if that snake even came from BHB. Brian produces top notch stuff, and I personally have been happy with everything I have gotten from him.

The seller who sold the snake in the bhb deal I was talking about is a good friend of the buyer. So with your statement about a guarantee following the snake your basically saying that the gaurntee or genetic documentation pertaining to this thread is irrelevant besides the fact that the seller lied? Btw, I don't care who the breeder is, if they have had an issue I will state it if it is relevant to the issue at hand. There is already a thread on fauna about that het issue with bhb, all I did was reference it. The person who put bhb on blast was the guy who received a bad het that links back to bhb.
    Mike

Thanks

So your statement about a guarantee following the snake your basically saying that the gaurntee or genetic documentation pertaining to this thread is irrelevant besides the fact that the seller lied? Btw, I don't care who the breeder is, if they have had an issue I will state it if it is relevant to the issue at hand. There is already a thread on fauna about that het issue with bhb, all I did was reference it. The person who put bhb on blast was the guy who received a bad het that links back to bhb.
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedtails View Post
    So your statement about a guarantee following the snake your basically saying that the gaurntee or genetic documentation pertaining to this thread is irrelevant besides the fact that the seller lied? Btw, I don't care who the breeder is, if they have had an issue I will state it if it is relevant to the issue at hand. There is already a thread on fauna about that het issue with bhb, all I did was reference it. The person who put bhb on blast was the guy who received a bad het that links back to bhb.
    That's all fine and dandy. The instance I was referring to was the same that freakie frog was. Where BHB was basically a fall guy for someone else lying. If enough people spread false rumors about big name breeders to cover their lies, it will give them a poor reputation that is no fault of their own.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,630 Posts

a het from BHB never proved out and BHB was having a hard time making the situation right
    This has nothing to do with this thread.
    Thomas "Slim" Whitman
    Never Met A Ball Python I Didn't Like

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:

Rob (05-08-2012),Royal Hijinx (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Alright Justin. Post some pictures of the most normal looking het clowns you have hatched I would like to see how "normal" they look. Can you find any pictures of the hets you have produced that don't have a blushed out head or a head spot? Or one that doesn't have high whites around the alien heads? Not calling you out either, I just want to see some of these animals that you say look normal. I'm curious if my eye is drawn to different things.
    Just for fun - which ones are het clown? And there are some that are in this bunch.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

DavidMundy (05-08-2012),Slim (05-09-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    Just for fun - which ones are het clown? And there are some that are in this bunch.

Hey Robin, I never said that I could run around picking het clowns out of a random group of snakes. I'm not sure how you or Justin pulled that out of what I said. What I did say is the hets I have seen have a look to them. I'm definitely not going to run out and buy a snakes because it it looks like it could be "het" something and I don't recommend anybody doing that. Just for fun though I would say 4,6 and possibly 5. If I'm wrong...Let the roasting begin and I'm sure the group will run with it....Typical BP.net stuff if you are not in line with the consensus.
    Mike

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast