Hey all, I recently bought some PVC enclosures for my reptiles (a 4' x 2' x 1' with 4 spaces/3 dividers for my Leos, and a 2' x 2' x 3' for my Jungle Carpet Python, to be delivered to me in mid-May), and need to know the best way to set them up; any brands of heat tape to prefer or avoid? Wattage? Would a heat panel work better for my JCP? How about temp management, and ways to keep humidity moderate or low? Other decorations? I wasn't sure if having a kind of pipe welded into the cage for my JCP would be a good idea (well I guess it would need to be aired out for a while), or if I should stick to some natural (cleaned) branches or something else artificial. Are (UVB) lights a good idea for these? With only one side that lets light in I'd guess they're kinda dark, but since these reptiles are mainly nocturnal I dunno if it would make a difference or bother them (I'm way too used to using tanks/aquariums, haha)
Insight and general assistance would be greatly appreciated ^^; Thanks in advance :3