Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,324

1 members and 3,323 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,130
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
  • 10-14-2008, 03:32 AM
    Pandora
    Re: How Did You Hear About Us???
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jpod89 View Post
    I forgot to put her as a referrer so I'll just do it here.

Pandora is my girlfriend and she's always on this site. One day I'll see her again... =P

lol!! Josh, you're such a Nerd
    :P
  • 10-15-2008, 03:16 PM
    broadude
    I actually do not remember. When hubby purchased my first Bp, I joined a few forums to learn and did a lot of research. As you can see from the date, I joined some time ago..but just recently became more active.
  • 10-15-2008, 07:26 PM
    FIREball
    I saw it on a bathroom stall....for a good time go to bp.net
  • 10-15-2008, 10:20 PM
    Hardwikk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by royal morphz View Post
    Heather told me about it on another site and then u guys welcomed me in like family :P:P:P

I wish I was welcomed! Or maybe I wasn't because I'm not that well known and I only hang out on one forum...
  • 10-16-2008, 04:22 AM
    BMorrison
    I googled ball python caresheet or something like that awhile before I got Furio and the rest is history!
  • 10-17-2008, 02:37 AM
    reptile3
    Before I got my ball python, I did a search for Ball Python groups. I look through them, I am very picky... I noticed this site had a great name, lots of members. So I joined, & found out, it was an awesome site!!

:gj: I recommend it to anyone I talk to who has ball pythons... :D
  • 10-20-2008, 03:41 PM
    TalismanK9
    Was on RCReptile forum and there was a link to a posting on here about T-Stats so I started looking around on BP.net and it seemed like a forum I could enjoy because of the LACK of negativity that I noticed on some of the other forums---Keep up the good work:gj:
  • 10-21-2008, 12:50 AM
    sg1trogdor
    I have no idea how I came about finding this place. I would imagine google or something but don't know. lol.
  • 10-30-2008, 12:38 AM
    Golden Gate Geckos
    I found this website because I am secretly stalking Wes (wilomn). Oh yeah, and a few of my good friends hang out here, too.. Deb and Nancy! LOL!!!
  • 11-05-2008, 11:16 PM
    ladywhipple02
    I had to put don't remember... It's been quite awhile for me too. Not so active around here anymore, but still have my kids.

It was one of two things... either a google search, or a referral from another forum I had joined first.