Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,025

1 members and 3,024 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 03-26-2012, 05:14 PM
    DananaPants
    I'm also in the RBI club. just got two racks from Rich week and for the price and customer service they can't be beat (In my experience).
  • 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
    Wes
    RBI and Animal Plastics are both great
  • 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    Animal Plastics all the way
  • 03-26-2012, 06:07 PM
    zeion97
    Re: Who do you recommend for rack systems?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowMo View Post
    Boaphile, RhinoRaxx:gj:

Only if you want to be ignored through nearly every attempt of cont and wait 8-10 years for your rack. :rolleyes:

To this...Boaphile, makes some good racks, just plain and simple his customer service is horrible and IMO they take to long... If I just sent someone $200+ i want to know where my product is or if the money was even received.

Not to mention Jeff was rude to my fiancee at Tinley...To put it lightly.. I BARELY held my tongue... And the few times i called before i talked to AP he was rude as well...

Like I said... Good products, customer service ruins it though...... But hey, like it's been stated hundreds of times.. It all comes down to the person purchasing the Cage or Rack...
  • 03-26-2012, 11:26 PM
    Kodieh
    Animal Plastics, oh wow~

I almost fell in love! Look into getting a Sterilite 1753/1755 10/5 juvie adult rack. Only $230 shipped! I love it already, and I haven't bought it yet haha!
  • 03-26-2012, 11:44 PM
    The Serpent Merchant
    AP makes great products, built like tanks and very well designed. And Ali is great at keeping in contact with you and answering any questions you have.
  • 03-27-2012, 12:07 AM
    MarkS
    I have racks by vision, animal plastics, monster cages, and boaphile (as well as several home made ones) They're all good, but for what I use them for I like the animal plastics the best for adult ball pythons, vision for hatchling ball pythons and boaphile for my colubrids.
  • 03-27-2012, 12:13 AM
    RobNJ
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I have racks by vision, animal plastics, monster cages, and boaphile (as well as several home made ones) They're all good, but for what I use them for I like the animal plastics the best for adult ball pythons, vision for hatchling ball pythons and boaphile for my colubrids.

I use AP, Vision and Boamaster...all serve their purpose just fine. I personally prefer the construction of Vision. Ultimately, whatever rack(s) you decide to go with depends on your budget and personal preference.
  • 03-27-2012, 12:30 AM
    Denial
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zeion97 View Post
    Only if you want to be ignored through nearly every attempt of cont and wait 8-10 years for your rack. :rolleyes:

To this...Boaphile, makes some good racks, just plain and simple his customer service is horrible and IMO they take to long... If I just sent someone $200+ i want to know where my product is or if the money was even received.

Not to mention Jeff was rude to my fiancee at Tinley...To put it lightly.. I BARELY held my tongue... And the few times i called before i talked to AP he was rude as well...

Like I said... Good products, customer service ruins it though...... But hey, like it's been stated hundreds of times.. It all comes down to the person purchasing the Cage or Rack...

I hate my boaphile racks. I much prefer my ars and ap racks. Also would like to try out sentecs racks they look nice
  • 03-27-2012, 01:20 AM
    notmyfault
    I have a 16 tub v18 rack from CSerpents. Good quality and good price. His customer service is outstanding. I posted a few weeks ago what happened to me and how well he Chris handled the situation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk