Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,307

1 members and 3,306 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 10-09-2008, 11:14 AM
    littleindiangirl
    Re: How Did You Hear About Us???
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Nate for president :salute:

:salute:Nate for Prez 08! :salute:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ona08/Nate.jpg
  • 10-09-2008, 11:21 AM
    Blightedchemist
    I wanted to get a ball python so I wanted to do some research first, so I just typed in 'ball python forum' and BP.net was the first to come up, checked it out and stayed.
  • 10-09-2008, 11:33 AM
    Nate
    Quote:

Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post

:rofl:

:bolt:
  • 10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
    anendeloflorien
    When I first started thinking about getting a ball python I got a care sheet and talked to some people at the local pet store and thought that I knew everything I needed to know lol. OH how wrong I was! I only had my BP for a couple days before I found this site (google is the bomb :D) because my BP came loaded with mites and I was trying to figure out how to get rid of them. I realized extremely quickly after reading A) the care sheet on here and B) some of the forum topics just how wrong the information I had gotten was and quickly remedied it and got myself some mite killer. Now my first BP is healthy happy and getting Biiiiiiiiig lol and I've added 15 snakes to my collection since then! All thanks to BP.net love you guys!

Thanks for the poll Judy!
  • 10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
    JayBP
    I was looking for ball python caresheets/info via google and I came across a few forums, but I liked this one the best and here I am! I also believe(if I remember correctly) someone on one of the snake forums referred someone here so I figured it must have been a good forum.
  • 10-09-2008, 12:27 PM
    Ironhead
    Actually my Dad is the one that told me about this site. I had just gotten my ball in 2003 and was telling my dad that I had gotten one. Well, about an hour later I get an e-mail from him saying that he found this new site that I may want to go take a look at. Well I did...and the rest is history.
  • 10-09-2008, 12:36 PM
    Spaniard
    If I remember correctly I think Joanna (Frankykeno) and Robin (Rabernet) referred me over here when I was posting at repticzone. The atmosphere was a lot better over here so this ended up being my forum of choice. This actually the only online forum I post on and I've learned a ton of stuff from the members here.
  • 10-09-2008, 12:50 PM
    Patrick Long
    When I got my second ball python about 3 years ago, I started to get into this forum by accident, I just typed in ball python into google.....I THINK :weirdface:
  • 10-09-2008, 01:00 PM
    Jyson
    I heard this site being mentioned on another forum and so when I had time I checked it out and registered.
  • 10-09-2008, 02:00 PM
    reaxion07
    Typed Ball Python forum in google - stuck around because the care sheets are amazing, and the members are extremely helpful. Plus, there's always a TON of pictures of amazing animals.