Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,382

1 members and 3,381 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
  • 06-03-2011, 04:31 AM
    AKballs
    Re: Harlequin?? Ive been told thats what he is but he doesnt look like anything Ive s
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rat160 View Post
    I noticed your wanted list keeps growing daily lol. I cant post wanted because there are way too many.. Not enough time or space to list them all. I am posting an open offer to buy all striped females with any weight.. and again I find myself up searching the local Craigslist and Kingsnake only to be disappointed that I don't have enough money for what I want.

Lol I know! I want em all! :D
  • 06-03-2011, 04:55 PM
    psychophobia
  • 06-03-2011, 08:32 PM
    Rat160
    Re: Harlequin?? Ive been told thats what he is but he doesnt look like anything Ive s
    Kinda, but those are very colorful where mine is more of a chocolate/blue color. Thos also have a lot of "hooks" or "holes" where mine is pretty much just bridges. Kind of looks similar though. I wouldnt say thats what it is but it is a pretty snake. Whats with the name though? :( Kinda lame.
  • 06-03-2011, 08:47 PM
    meeistom
    Yes Harlequin is genetic. I know this as I have experience with the morph. Check out this thread as well.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...in-Wide-Stripe

Toward the end I posted some pics of the babies I personally hatched out. As well as what may be the super form.
  • 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
    meeistom
    The Rio morph as I understand it is not the same as the Harlequin. The colors are different as well as the pattern. Very cool though just not the same.
  • 06-03-2011, 09:25 PM
    Rat160
    Quote:

Originally Posted by meeistom View Post
    Yes Harlequin is genetic. I know this as I have experience with the morph. Check out this thread as well.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...in-Wide-Stripe

Toward the end I posted some pics of the babies I personally hatched out. As well as what may be the super form.

Even those look similar but still have tons of key holes and broken stripes. Mine has two breaks near the head but dont think he has any key holes. I would like to get ahold of AK's Female and see what I could do with that. Who knows maybe its something completely different. Whatever that yellowbelly/fire morph was on that post was insane. I recently just saw a fireXDesert and now that I saw that im on the lookout for a couple deserts..
  • 06-04-2011, 10:10 PM
    Kingofspades
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rat160 View Post
    She is pretty but she does have "alien heads" or "key holes" which mine has none. Although I am a sucker for the striped snakes. Not interested in selling her are you?? Also please keep me updated on the babies. I would love to see them when they hatch. Guess im a sucker for baby snakes.

As of right now she's not for sale. This season SHOULD prove her codom or not...but if it doesn't I'll probably try again next season with a son to see if she is recessive.
    If she doesn't prove out at all...maybe...but I'd have to get at least what I paid for her from Outback.
  • 06-04-2011, 10:15 PM
    Rat160
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
    As of right now she's not for sale. This season SHOULD prove her codom or not...but if it doesn't I'll probably try again next season with a son to see if she is recessive.
    If she doesn't prove out at all...maybe...but I'd have to get at least what I paid for her from Outback.

Just out of curiosity what did you pay for her? And did they sell her as a "normal" or what?
  • 06-10-2011, 05:36 PM
    XSV
    Wow... That pattern is smooth...
    I havent seen anything like it.
  • 06-14-2011, 02:32 AM
    AKballs