Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,179

4 members and 3,175 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397

Roll Call for Ohioans

Printable View

• 06-09-2010, 12:49 AM
    Indigo
    Re: Roll Call for Ohioans
    I'm from Dayton proper! I've only been to one Columbus show and that was a long time ago... I've vowed to stay away, honestly, because I don't want to come home to an angry husband with a new pretty snake. :D
  • 06-09-2010, 07:08 AM
    Wh00h0069
    Hi everyone. I am mainly going to the show just to look, and buy some frozen rodents. I normally buy them online, but thought I would save on shipping.
  • 06-12-2010, 09:12 AM
    Gloryhound
    Up on the lake in Perry, Ohio here. Which is between Cleveland and Ashtabula (or Ashtabubba as we like to refer to it affectionately! :) )
  • 06-12-2010, 09:31 AM
    ladywhipple02
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wh00h0069 View Post
    Hi everyone. I am mainly going to the show just to look, and buy some frozen rodents. I normally buy them online, but thought I would save on shipping.

American Rodent goes to the Columbus show---as well as the Indy show, which I've also been to a few times---and I always purchase from them. Great suppliers, great people!
  • 06-12-2010, 02:15 PM
    catawhat75
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywhipple02 View Post
    American Rodent goes to the Columbus show---as well as the Indy show, which I've also been to a few times---and I always purchase from them. Great suppliers, great people!

I don't remember ever seeing AR, only Rodent Pro and a couple local breeders. I wish they did, I was not happy with RP the last couple times I have bought from them. Still trying to find a local breeder for live rats...sigh...
  • 06-12-2010, 04:34 PM
    ladywhipple02
    Quote:

Originally Posted by catawhat75 View Post
    I don't remember ever seeing AR, only Rodent Pro and a couple local breeders. I wish they did, I was not happy with RP the last couple times I have bought from them. Still trying to find a local breeder for live rats...sigh...

Hrm... Maybe I'm totally off base here, but I thought for sure they went to that show. It's been a couple years :rolleyes: I move too much! Really need to get back up C-bus way...
  • 06-12-2010, 07:04 PM
    catawhat75
    They may have, I have only been going to that show for about 3 years now.
    Columbus is now in the process of changing exotic laws... although it is much less restrictive than I have seen in other areas.

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live...t.html?sid=101
  • 06-19-2010, 04:13 AM
    BuckeyeBalls
    Anyone going to the show today?

Ill be there :gj:

Normally meet up with some people from redtailboas.com there :rolleye2:
  • 06-19-2010, 01:20 PM
    BPelizabeth
    No unfortunately. We are going out in the lake on the boat....so my son trumped me for boat over show...:tears: That is so wrong!!
  • 06-19-2010, 01:47 PM
    cschneider
    I just got back from the show! Picked up 2 baby BPs. 1 Lesser (80g) and 1 mojave (65g) female from Pin-up reptiles. I was very happy with the transaction compared to others I have bought from up there. They seemed like they weren't just in it for the money. Very knowledgeable and seemed honest about everything. Also picked up a bunch of frozen hoppers and rats. Got great prices on everything. I'll never buy feeders from a pet store again lol. I'll post picks of the new girls in a few days when they get a little more settled in.