Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,766

1 members and 2,765 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,138
Threads: 248,586
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, BertsMum
  • 07-26-2013, 01:34 PM
    arialmt
    Re: Its Official!! The Mid-East US BP.net BBQ!!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    I don't know how to skype, i have people for that.

It is a rather intimidating idea and pretty far fetched.

My thought is this; the web connects us on a regular basis any so why not plan regional a few parties and use the web to connect them.

Since I am unable to attend (took my trip for the summer) I will now happily be a buttOUTski and distract myself with something else. :D

Wishing fun and safety! (like don't get your name changed to Dewey)
  • 07-26-2013, 01:43 PM
    ballpythonluvr
    I might get some Angry Orchard Hard Cider to bring to the BBQ. People, let me know if this sounds good or not.
  • 07-26-2013, 09:00 PM
    mechnut450
    ok update for those that seem to miss the info.. The BBQ will be in Delaware (northern) there are 2-3 liquor stores close by so. can wait until your local to pick it up(prevent any issues if stopped lol)
    I do want to know if anyone has a large cooler to keep (beer cola and such ) in as we don't .I am betting that the fridge will be full of food items.( I may go buy one yet once we get back lol)
  • 07-26-2013, 11:21 PM
    kevinb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ballpythonluvr View Post
    I might get some Angry Orchard Hard Cider to bring to the BBQ. People, let me know if this sounds good or not.

Mark me down for such beverages! I absolutely love Angry Orchard!
  • 07-27-2013, 12:03 AM
    SaintTawny
    1) Red wine is gross. even Sangria.
    2) Unless it's from the PA Renaissance Faire, because everything they make is delicious, and I might be able to bring a bottle or two of RenFest wine to this shindig.
  • 07-27-2013, 12:23 AM
    kevinb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintTawny View Post
    1) Red wine is gross. even Sangria.
    2) Unless it's from the PA Renaissance Faire, because everything they make is delicious, and I might be able to bring a bottle or two of RenFest wine to this shindig.

I love love love Applebee's Sangrias. :)
  • 07-27-2013, 09:02 AM
    Pyrate81
    Carrabba's has really good red sangria IMO.

Perhaps we should do a BYO for adult beverages? Bring what you like and throw it into a community cooler for sharing.

Thoughts?

PS- I think I can grab a HUGE effing cooler off my dad to contribute at least 1 to the cause.
  • 07-27-2013, 09:22 AM
    toyota89
    I have a large cooler I can bring.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2
  • 07-27-2013, 09:58 AM
    Archimedes
    I know WHERE I could borrow a huge cooler or two, the question is IF I can. By then we'll be moved into our new place, and our current neighbors are the ones with the massive coolers.

Then again, if there's already a few other people saying they can, I'll not worry about it. Let me know if that changes and I'll see what I can do.
  • 07-27-2013, 10:47 PM
    mechnut450
    sweet guys I just know current cooler at our house is only big enough for 6 bottles of water lol.

I think either 2 medium or one large one should be good unless we get a lot more people. I know I should be able to get the ice at least
    as for a BYO that might be a good idea unless we all can agree on either 1/2 types of beer to get,(best bet is a BYO for harder stuff).