Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,335

2 members and 3,333 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 12-19-2010, 11:58 PM
    BPelizabeth
    Look Im a real snake keeper now....
    Well it has finally happened ....I have graduated!

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/a...ofstuff027.jpg

I was bitten tonight by a juv. amazon tree boa! Wow I cannot believe how lightening fast it was. Didn't hurt at all felt like it bumped me. I have to say I am so glad it is finally over. Ya know ya worry and wonder..."oh geez its gonna hurt". But no..didn't hurt at all. Just shocking that was it.

Ok...just wanted to tell you I am now in the "group"....lol:rolleyes:
  • 12-20-2010, 01:04 AM
    floridayank22
    Re: Look Im a real snake keeper now....
    ive never had a pet sanke (yet) lol...but i have caught many in the wild and kept them for a while but eventually turned them loose...still cant figure out how i was never bit but i know its commin and actually i kinda want to so i can get it over with lol..but anywho congrats on you makin it official lol

justin
  • 12-20-2010, 02:45 AM
    Vypyrz
    :fest:Congratulations!!!
  • 12-20-2010, 03:24 AM
    M_MULLINS
    congrats lol. i was hit today by one of my honduran milksnakes. didnt hurt as much as i thought it would just felt like a pin prick
  • 12-20-2010, 03:28 AM
    Foschi Exotic Serpents
    Lol you go girl! You're not really a snake keeper until you've been tagged!

My most recent close encounter was my male SD retic. He's normally flighty but never tries to bite. Well the last 2 times I pulled him from his cage to clean I had to restrain him behind the head because he was trying to bite!

I take it as a good sign that he wants to breed :)
  • 12-20-2010, 03:59 AM
    shorty54
    Well, I've yet to be tagged by a snake! Had a Panther Gecko and Crested Gecko get me...lol! I have a small collection but, have had BP's, RTB's and Cornsnakes in the past! Guess one of these days I'll get mine! Then I can get my T-shirt! ONCE BITTEN! LOL!
  • 12-20-2010, 08:19 AM
    j_h_smith
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
    Well it has finally happened ....I have graduated!

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/a...ofstuff027.jpg

I was bitten tonight by a juv. amazon tree boa! Wow I cannot believe how lightening fast it was. Didn't hurt at all felt like it bumped me. I have to say I am so glad it is finally over. Ya know ya worry and wonder..."oh geez its gonna hurt". But no..didn't hurt at all. Just shocking that was it.

Ok...just wanted to tell you I am now in the "group"....lol:rolleyes:

Graduation===No
    Lost your snake virginity===YES

You're no longer a snake virgin. Congrats, I hope that once you've been "bitten" you won't go around looking for another "bite" from just any old snake.:O:D;)

Jim Smith
  • 12-20-2010, 09:18 AM
    Reesy
    Welcome to the club. I got bit by my male dumerils about a month ago. Not really painful at all, just surprising. Anyway, welcome to the bite club.
  • 12-20-2010, 09:41 AM
    dsirkle
    :gj::snake::fest::pinkele::fest2::carrot::party::graduate:
  • 12-20-2010, 11:25 AM
    redstormlax12
    Welcome! :D

I've been tagged by my SD tic a few times. Its funny how the bite doesn't hurt. Usually just bleed like crazy.