Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,640

2 members and 2,638 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey

shipyourreptiles.com

Printable View

• 06-05-2011, 04:30 AM
    geckobabies
    I have also used SYR in the past and have had zero problems. I am also FedEx Certified to ship live reptiles but they offer a ship to residence instead of business address which is very nice. If you don't have your own account and want to ship SYR is a great way to go.
  • 07-12-2011, 12:15 PM
    Don
    Just sent out my first package with them. It went very smoothly. I'll use them again.
  • 07-14-2011, 05:55 PM
    Robyn@SYR
    Re: shipyourreptiles.com
    So awesome to hear the positive comments and support. Thanks everyone, it means a LOT to me and our SYR staff.
  • 07-14-2011, 07:24 PM
    mechnut450
    I shipped once last year with them was a great experince and they also carry supplies so it even betterto get what you need right from them so all set then. I will use them this year once if I sell the 3 100% het albinos I got now ( they not ready yet)
  • 07-15-2011, 08:19 AM
    Annarose15
    I used them this week with absolutely no problems. It was also my first BP shipment ever, so I'm sure many of you know how nerve-wracking that can be! SYR was easy to use, and I like that you can print out your label ahead of time and use it when needed, so you aren't as rushed on shipping day to get everything in order. :gj:
  • 07-21-2011, 06:37 PM
    Robyn@SYR
    And now offering Live Arrival Insurance, that is a first in the industry, and we are stoked about it!
  • 07-21-2011, 07:15 PM
    MoshBalls
    So how does shipping with them work? Do they pick up the animal? or pack it? I haven't shipped anything yet but I expect to in the future. Walk us through the process.
  • 07-21-2011, 08:37 PM
    akaangela
    I am Fedex certified as well, but use them and love them. They seem to save me money and are great to work with. You have to pack and ship your own snake, but you can get your supplies and your shipping label through them. I really apprecited the little note saying "we are a certified fed ex shipper. Check your own regs before freeking out" Ok that is not exactly what it says but close.

Go to their web site. It explains it all in great detail.
  • 07-21-2011, 11:51 PM
    robyn@ProExotics
    Mosh, you can find the detailed walk though at our site, starting at the link below. If something is confusing, or if you have questions, feel free to contact us directly. Shipping your very first package can be quite daunting, but that is what our site is for, to give you the knowledge, confidence and support that you need to ship safely and responsibly.

ShipYourReptiles Get Help section
  • 07-28-2011, 10:31 PM
    royalbreed88
    im liking this thread and all the good things being said about SYR it will make me feel good about using them when I ship in the future thanks!